Thread: PCT Sides

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member

PCT Sides

When do you guys first start noticing the sides of coming off. First cycle of 500 test noticed very little difference coming off.

This last cycle however was a lot longer with different stuff. Used 500 test, tren and cruised at 250 for a couple months (total cycle was about 10 months)

I took my last pin 2 weeks ago tomorrow and am feeling absolutely no side effects.

I start my clomid and nolva tomorrow.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Not everyone will experience sides during PCT. If your not,,,thats a great thing. Your obviously doing things correctly.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy93 View Post
    When do you guys first start noticing the sides of coming off. First cycle of 500 test noticed very little difference coming off.

This last cycle however was a lot longer with different stuff. Used 500 test, tren and cruised at 250 for a couple months (total cycle was about 10 months)

I took my last pin 2 weeks ago tomorrow and am feeling absolutely no side effects.

I start my clomid and nolva tomorrow.
    Just depends on when androgen's fall below baseline. Everyone reacts different. After being on for 10 months you should feel it soon

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Just depends on when androgen's fall below baseline. Everyone reacts different. After being on for 10 months you should feel it soon
    Thanks, good to know.

I was mistaken, Friday is my 2 weeks.

Still feeling nothing, sex drive still good, maybe and I mean MAYBE not my usual happy self but I think I'm just in a slump because work isn't busy.

Will keep updated!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy93
    Thanks, good to know. I was mistaken, Friday is my 2 weeks. Still feeling nothing, sex drive still good, maybe and I mean MAYBE not my usual happy self but I think I'm just in a slump because work isn't busy. Will keep updated!
    good luck I hope it goes smooth

Thread Information