Thread: 1-AD/4-AD/Winny

rippeddip is offline New Member

1-AD/4-AD/Winny

I'm not sure what forum this was supposed to go in bc it is a supplement/steriod question, anways I was planing on do something like this:

wk 1-6 1-AD 300mg/d
    wk 1-6 4-AD 500mg/d
    wk 2-5 19-Nor3Andro 300mg/d
    wk 4-8 winny 50mg/d
    wk 8-12 clen /eca

6oxo and zma after the winny (or do u think i should use clomid?)
    liver protectant throughout cycle

what do u think? I am open to any suggestions.
    Ps: I know a lot of you are going to say that PH are a waste of time a and money but i've been reading about some good results and don't want to do a full AS cycle until the winter.
    Any coments appreciated

Stats
    height 5'11
    weight 165
    age 21
    experience 5 on/off, last 3 years pretty solid

Thanx

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=rippeddip].
    Ps: I know a lot of you are going to say that PH are a waste of time a and money but i've been reading about some good results Stats

Its cool if you dont want to start yet. More power to you, but Its hard to believe any of the stuff you read about supplements, explecailly when you read about it in fitness mags. Most of the fitness magazines are owned by supplement companies, and they put a bunch of articles about how someone seen awsome gains on there products in them.

The reults that i have read about are acutaully form members on this board. I know the article in alot of the mags are advertisments and biased

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Since Winstrol is being used at 50mg per day (350mg per week) you should be okay. How prohormones react when endogenous androgen levels have been compromised is an interesting question. Your body needs to make a conversion to make the prohormones an anabolic compound. Whether or not your body would be more prone to this by stacking them with a light androgen or not is probably unknown.

Because Winstrol has been said to have a positive effect on SHBG to make a concurrently ran androgen more potent - this could make it more likely for prohormones to be converteded into an anabolic compound. But this is all speculation...

I would say run the Winstrol at a minimal of 50mg ED for weeks 1-5 with your daily gram of prohormones. Eat, sleep and train hard.

Use some Tribex with it at 500-750mg ED... you should still follow up with some Clomid.

I'd like to hear your results on this... so keep a record if you do it. Not only weight/strength changes but also your general disposition. Your only 165 lbs - you should gain fairly well...

Warrior,
    You think it be better to run the winny during weeks 1-5 rather than weeks 4-8?

I thought that it might be better to hold off on the winny until week 4 beacuse I have read that alot of guys that make gains on PH seem to lose them relatively quick once they stop using them, therefore by using winny in weeks 4-8 it would help retian whatever gains were made on the PH.
    What do you think?
    Also did you think that the 6oxo was unecessary and that I should use tribrex throughout the cycle or just post.

Once again all suggest and opinion appreciated.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    1AD worked for me but killed my joints. I have heard winny also will dry out the joints. Now since you are running 4AD and 19 nor maybe it won't be an issue but I'd drink lots of h2o and get some glucosamine. I'd continue the 4AD through the entire 8 weeks also as this helps retain fluid. At 4 weeks you should see very noticable gains from the PH and adding winny at the start of week 4 and runing the last 5 weeks should help consolidate your gains. You also need to add Clomid at the end of your cycle because if you start the clen /eca and lower your calories without the Clomid you will most likely lose a great deal of your gains. Otherwise give it a shot and be sure to give a detailed report at the end of your cycle.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    markas214 - you bring up a good point. I do remember having a problems with my elbows and shoulders while getting much stronger on about a gram of 1AD/4AD per day.

rippeddip - I would just run all the stuff together. And then come off altogether with follow up sups like Clomid and Tribex. Start off with a traditional pattern of use and then tweak it later if you want... start with the basics. If you are worried about losing gains - just be sure you don't stop the cycle and then stop training hard. When you gain bodyweight/strength - you have to tweak your training split and diet to keep making progress... let alone lose it.

I would also advise running the Tribex beginning 2 weeks before you end the cycle. Tribex helps boost LH when LH is compromised. Which it will be after training hard for several weeks and on top of that - using an exogenous andrgoen.

Honestly, I have heard very little on 6OXO... but estrogen aromatization should be no worry for you on this cycle.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    the only results you are going to get from ph are a reduction in your wallet. they suck and are a waste of money. spend that money on some juice.

Thread Information