Coming off and looking to cut down but not lose much bulk

212 lbs
    5'10"
    22% bf

Current stack 8 weeks:

Prop - 150mg eod
    Deca - 250mg 1xweek

just started hcg 250iu 2xweek

Will take a break for a few weeks, but would like to get back on...not lose too much mass, and start to cut up.

I've already changed my diet, so that is in check.

Thoughts, tren , cyp, sust, possibly with a winny to cut down?

Thank you.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by FatGuyLittleCoat View Post
    212 lbs
    5'10"
    22% bf

Current stack 8 weeks:

Prop - 150mg eod
    Deca - 250mg 1xweek

just started hcg 250iu 2xweek

Will take a break for a few weeks, but would like to get back on...not lose too much mass, and start to cut up.

I've already changed my diet, so that is in check.

Thoughts, tren , cyp, sust, possibly with a winny to cut down?

Thank you.
    Welcome to the forum. Not to seem harsh but your cycle was not planned out very well and your nutrition is not on par or your bf would be lower. You need to finish what you are doing and run a good pct. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle Read this sticky. All th info you need is there

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Agreed, no rush, you wont lose any muscle as long as protein is high enough and you keep training . Give your body a good pct and time to recover while dialing in your diet.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Not trying to be harsh either, but you should educate yourself for their before you run your next cycle if you do.
    You pretty much wasted 8 weeks of Deca , would of just kicked in a couple weeks ago. Did you run an A.I. During the 8 weeks? Clo, Nolv??? For Pct

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Not trying to be harsh either, but you should educate yourself for their before you run your next cycle if you do.
    You pretty much wasted 8 weeks of Deca, would of just kicked in a couple weeks ago. Did you run an A.I. During the 8 weeks? Clo, Nolv??? For Pct
    Correct. I didnt even read what he did, just what he wanted to do. OP, hang around, read some of the articles in the data base at the bottom of my signature and get the correct way of cycling down and in the mean time research dieting. All info is right here, then you will get what your looking for out of your cycles.
    bloodchoke likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Austinite's Educational Article Database

There you go, good luck, stick around we will get you straitened out and on to having the physique your looking for.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Weve all made mistakes (and still probably do) its learning from them, improving and fine tuning as we go.

Any questions just ask
    Bodacious and BG like this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tweaking your diet (as you have mentioned you are doing) is certainly going to really be the deciding factor in your plan to loose the BF. Spending some time on the nutrition section researching the stickies will certainly help you fine tune. The compounds are important.....to a point but they are only a part of it.

Thread Information