gearguru is offline New Member

First cycle (Injection)

Hey guys, first post here, and wanting to begin my first cycle. I have a decent amount of knowledge on steroids for never cycling, but everyone can use pointers, especially myself having never used the compounds. I'm sure the forums here rack up posts like these, but here it goes. So as I said, I'm wanting to begin a cycle asap. Something rather mild, but that will still give me results. Why mild you say? Is the newbie scared of roids? I'm aware of the side effects, and something that's both mild and effective is dream gear. In most cases you have to compromise, am I right? I just want to see how my body will react before I go balls to the walls with stacking multiple potent compounds. I've been wanting to cycle some Deca , and was hoping I could get some pointers from some experienced users. Just anything I should know about the substance. What you like, dislike, side effects that you happened to encounter (although may not be present for the next user), and anything under the sun you would want to share. Maybe you have a different steroid that you want to suggest to me? I'm all ears. If you could disclose the dosing you ran, and the brand of the compound, that would be much appreciated.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome to the forum. Deca is not a good idea for your first cycle as test needs to be the base of any well planned cycle. Test only for your first cycle with ancillaries and a good pct. Read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. Every thing you need to know is right in there

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    My advice is to not rush it. You will find ALL the answers to your questions on here though. This site is a wealth of great knowledge. The best place to start are those sticky threads. Get familiar with those and you'll be able to ask much more specific questions.
    Last edited by MikeyZ23; 11-30-2015 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Typo

gearguru is offline New Member
    Much appreciated. Thanks for the responses.

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Welcome to the forum. Deca is not a good idea for your first cycle as test needs to be the base of any well planned cycle. Test only for your first cycle with ancillaries and a good pct. Read the sticky planning and executing my first successful cycle. Every thing you need to know is right in there
    ^^^^^^ EXACTLY my first thiught

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Read the link Tax posted for you above

ocman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    this^^^

Thread Information