killerdice is offline Junior Member

2nd into Week Anavar Cycle...???

I am into my 2nd week of a Anavar only cycle, Taking 25mg Tokkyo Var... Feeling like I am also way pumped , no notable strenght yet, Starting size 5'10" 215lbs... Training 4/wk, cardio/wk.. Creatine 10g/d Glutamine 10/d.... One question I have is I did not think Var made you aggressive?? This shit has me wanting to bite co-workers fuck*ing head off.... Almost fills like D-bol used to fill like, hope they didnt mix my sh*t up.... The tabs are beige with 5-6 sides with a t on one side a scored on the other.... Anybody else have this pissy mood with Anavar....?

After I posted I noticed the Subject "second into Week Anavar cycle" I am sure a lot of you guys will tell me it is a "Weak" Cycle...lol

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i doubt that cycle will do any thing to you bro, least of all side effects. not flaming you at all, but where in gods name did you come up with that?

Hey no bullshit bro... I guess it could be the placebo effect but damn,,, I am usually a pretty milded temper person..... I guess it could be the headache that is making me pissy??? I never get headaches and started getting them a few days ago... I have done A-50's, all kinds of test, equipose, and D-bol, Deca .... Never had this problem before...

Thread Information