Skinny9 is offline New Member

Experienced Users....if you could do it all over again...

I know this may sound sort of weird...but you always talk to people in business and all other aspects of life that say something to the effect of "if only i knew then what i know now..."

Well i'm asking you experienced guys....knowing what you know now...is there anything that you would do differently? Something you would add? I know that's pretty general...but i guess a question like this has to be.....I'm not sure if that makes 100% sense...but if it does...i'd be really interested in hearing what you have to say...

Thanks!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I would have cleaned up my diet A LOT sooner...

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    I would never have taken test 400 my first cycle. Also would have never shot in my delts while I was playing baseball. I think thats what made my arm mess up. I got over surgery and its all good now though.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I would have never done T400 for my first cycle. That shit sucks. I couldnt even get out of bed to go anywhere. Thank god my girlfriend has painkillers or I would have been screwed.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would have never done a cycle without test in it, and I would never have waisted my time and money on winstrol .

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would of wished I would of upped the doses on my first cycle..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    I would have never done a cycle without test in it, and I would never have waisted my time and money on winstrol.
    i agree, my last 2 times running winny have been disappointing...

also, i agree with ripped here about diet...it is very easy to have a 'decent' diet, but having a 'great' diet is radically different.

wasn't until around a year ago that my diet evolved from what i thought was good to something that has been great.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    I would have cleaned up my diet A LOT sooner...
    I strongly 2nd that!

My first cycles i always made gains, and put mass on...but i never paid too close of attention to my diet. I thought more was better, and really didnt care where it came from. Thought i was invinsible.... Then i realized how screwed up my lipid profile got, etc. So, moral of the story is EAT CLEAN!

tead09 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i agree, my last 2 times running winny have been disappointing...

also, i agree with ripped here about diet...it is very easy to have a 'decent' diet, but having a 'great' diet is radically different.

wasn't until around a year ago that my diet evolved from what i thought was good to something that has been great.
    hey fellas i was wondering why you were not so happy with running winny and can you give me a little more detail with your stack like was there any test. in there or was it just straingt winny and what do you recoment instead of winny with like say sus250

poppapump58 is offline Member
    i love winny, i dont know what those guys are talking about, winny gets you ripped like no other.

Quote Originally Posted by tead09
    hey fellas i was wondering why you were not so happy with running winny and can you give me a little more detail with your stack like was there any test. in there or was it just straingt winny and what do you recoment instead of winny with like say sus250
    Ive ran it a bit alone before 50mg ED , with tren only for awhile 50mg ED

50mg ED with 700 prop and 700 tren for 6wks

Ive ran it 50mg Ed with 800 test, 600 eq for 6wks

Ive ran it 100mg ED with 525 prop and 700 tren for 8wks

Ive ran it byitself and with drugs im familiar with. The only think I have ever noticed was my damn joints hurting. I think it sucks. Tren is a much better cutting drug and is so much more cheaper, why the hell even use winny is beyond me. Strengh and Mass gains suck on it, and its hard on the hair and prostate...and the obvious liver stress.

Those who love it..more too ya. If given the choice of a DHT derivative very simlar to winny...it would be masteron from here out.

tead09 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Ive ran it a bit alone before 50mg ED , with tren only for awhile 50mg ED

50mg ED with 700 prop and 700 tren for 6wks

Ive ran it 50mg Ed with 800 test, 600 eq for 6wks

Ive ran it 100mg ED with 525 prop and 700 tren for 8wks

Ive ran it byitself and with drugs im familiar with. The only think I have ever noticed was my damn joints hurting. I think it sucks. Tren is a much better cutting drug and is so much more cheaper, why the hell even use winny is beyond me. Strengh and Mass gains suck on it, and its hard on the hair and prostate...and the obvious liver stress.

Those who love it..more too ya. If given the choice of a DHT derivative very simlar to winny...it would be masteron from here out.
    is htere any reason why you were running it ed i usually hear aobut it being 50 mg eod

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would have built a better base. I was pretty big but I could have been bigger. I think in the long run it has effected my over all size. I like winny ok but I really only see results at 100mg ED or more. Fina is better in my opinion though if someone was to have to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by tead09
    is htere any reason why you were running it ed i usually hear aobut it being 50 mg eod
    It should be ED. Short half life dictates that. Thats the only reason why though really.

Thread Information