Thread: Old Threads?

03733+$ is offline Associate Member

Old Threads?

I've been seeing alot lately that very old threads are being replied to.
    Some of the threads are a couple years old,back before I joined AR. It wouldn't be so bad if there were updated info that went along with that thread but the posts that I have been seeing are like "good read" Which that post was I good read but thats why it is in the educational threads! I don't think there is any reason for someone to post a "good read" reply to a post from 2001. another was a post from 2001 and the person who started the post had been banned from AR in 2002!

If there is something to update the info on that post, that all well and good. Don't try to run your post count up by replying "good Read" on a post from 2001! I feel let down because this is the original board that I started on and as much as I hate to say it , Its not being kept up as was in the past! There are people posting for sources, providing sources, and it takes a while for it to get corrected! I understand that the mods are busy, but its not like it used to be on AR! What is our board coming to?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 03733+$
    I understand that the mods are busy, but its not like it used to be on AR! What is our board coming to?

bumping the older threads is definitely worthwhile at times.

digging around to find info that leads to the past is definitely cool if it applies.

we can never get enough information and i definitely don't think that this particular issue detracts from the board.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    bumping the older threads is definitely worthwhile at times.

digging around to find info that leads to the past is definitely cool if it applies.

we can never get enough information and i definitely don't think that this particular issue detracts from the board.
    Yep.... This is how I find a lot of the answers I'm looking for. If I think it's really good info I'll give it a bump.... it's better than asking the same questions over again.

Thread Information