Poppa Pump is offline New Member

for those who compete

A questions for anyone on here who competes....do you run your cycles up to the day of or before your competitions, or stop them around a week before so you're not sore from injections the day of competition (which would negatively effect posing)? Let me know what you guys do. Thanks.....Peace

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I second that. And also if you stop the day before is that if youre using sometihng like prop or a suspension that will be out of yer system in like a day?

dangit is offline Member
    I hear that's it's way better to stop like a week before the comp. Way less chance of bloat. Now me on the other hand kept on going straight through the comp and didn't slow my cycle down one bit. I used a lot of Novaldex to keep bloat down and I have to say that I was pleased with my results.

Next time I'll do it better and stop my gear a week before and maybe even plan my cycle to workout with the competition instead of deciding to do a cycle a month before my comp.

Mike XXL has experience with cycles and comps and would be able to give you some good personal info on this.

Thread Information