Thread: going domestic

helios is offline Associate Member

Going Domestic

Usually I pick my gear up from my source, but he had to go to Vegas so he shipped my order to me. Unfortunatly the jackass never got in touch with me before he left and didn't tell me when I should be expecting the goods.

Im a little anxious because I dont know when exactly its supposed to be arriving and I wont be sure if the package gets seized. Whats the likelyhood a domestic could order gets seized? btw, the order included 1 bottle EQ, 1 bottle prop and 6 pins and we both live in the same state. thanks for the help.
    Last edited by helios; 06-28-2003 at 11:55 AM.

G-S Guest
    Highly unlikely.

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    Going Domestic the the chances are better than from out the country. Its hard to tell if it will be seized or not. If the package is leaking or messed up it could be opened. So if it has proper packaging not worry. You should have got a tracking number or something. I have had packages lost in the mail before and was a b*t*c* to get them back and a lot of sweating. If it was properly packaged then there should be not that many worries it will be there.

helios is offline Associate Member
    He said he was going to wrap it up in good amount of bubble wrap bc i told him to wrap it well. he never gave me a tracking number...zero, zilch, nada as i said i dont even know when its supposed to come in...

really has me pissed he takes the time out to send it but not follow up on getting me the tracking number or anything.
    Last edited by helios; 06-28-2003 at 12:26 PM.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I'm not too familiar with tracking numbers, as I've never used them. But the chances of your package getting seized is very slim. Of course, this is assuming that he packaged it well.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    we both live in the same state. .
    ummmmm
    not s
    ure aboutn you all but thats a 2 day delivery in my state from the farthest north to most southern part

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Going domestic would be your best and safest choice. Should take anywhere from 3-6 days.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    The chances of domestic 'seizure' of an undamaged vessel( box, envelope, etc ) are non-existant. Being the target of a sting operation would be the only time you a domestic 'seizure' would come into play. Law enforcement agencies could and would, use the 'seized' package to obtain a search warrant and gain entrance to your residence. I say seized with quotes because it's not really being seized but used for grounds to investigate you and they will confiscate the package along with any other illegal substances found in the investigation. But if this is the case you have bigger worries( like lawyers bills )than losing your goods.

Thread Information