tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

Bumps from EQ!! Please help

hello everyone,
    I am posting this question for a good friend of mine. He is on his second week of Equipoise , (brand name is something like "Maxigen" or Maxigon")
    anyway he has got about 30 small bumps on his left leg and about 10 on his right leg. He does not know what it is and is wondering if he is having an alergic reaction.

I already asked him if he was with any scanky bitches lately and he said "no". So he is assuming it is from the EQ. You guys have any suggestions or advise for him? Should he stop his cycle? Thanks alot.

Merk227 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnal59
    hello everyone,
    I am posting this question for a good friend of mine. He is on his second week of Equipoise , (brand name is something like "Maxigen" or Maxigon")
    anyway he has got about 30 small bumps on his left leg and about 10 on his right leg. He does not know what it is and is wondering if he is having an alergic reaction.

I already asked him if he was with any scanky bitches lately and he said "no". So he is assuming it is from the EQ. You guys have any suggestions or advise for him? Should he stop his cycle? Thanks alot.
    LoL well making sure it wasn't any scanky's, the only thing that i can think of is definitely some kind of alergic reaction.Aslo ask him if he is alergic to any other thing's that might have trigger this reaction.But he should definitely stop the gear to see if the bump's go away that's the only to be sure.

Thread Information