Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DGenRit
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: 1st Bulk cycle advice please

crkr01 is offline New Member

1st Bulk cycle advice please

I'm a few months away from doing this have a few other things to sort out 1st
    planning my first bulk cycle and would appreciate some comments on my planning ( see image )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1839 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	160923

I started a cutting cycle recently but didn't ask for advice 1st so here we are

I'm currently 45, 75kg, 11.87% BF crossfit workouts 5x PW

thanks
    Last edited by crkr01; 12-24-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    What was your first cycle?

Oh boy, where do we start... lots of stuff here... I'd suggest keeping that Test at a 500 mg/week at a maximum. You do not need 800 mg. More is not always better. I'd also suggest lengthening that cycle to 12 weeks. HCG needs to be 500 IU/week from day 1, not during your PCT, it's counterproductive. Also, that's way too much clomid thru PCT, and there is no Nolva. Those 2 compounds work synergy together and are best when ran at same time, absolutely needed. You do not need to run the AI during your PCT either, that's what the nolva is for. Stop HCG 3 days priors to PCT and run the AI right up the PCT. I'd suggest clomid at 75/50/50/50 and Nolva at 40/20/20/20. You should read this guide here My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle it will be extremely helpful for you.

If you want more of a 'bulk' run Dbol 1st 4 weeks @ 30mg

many thanks its appreciated will take a look at the link as well ref PCT

as a guide for future cycles so I know - based on the image I posted before - is the pct start date classed as week 11 or week 13 ?
    when is it actually classed as in

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    With Test E, it will be 14 days after your last pin of test.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Great advice from kyle

- if your using test enth start PCT 14 days after last pin.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Great advice from kyle

- if your using test enth start PCT 14 days after last pin.
    Second that kyle! Great job

Thanks for all your advice guys - I'm on my second week of pct and made some good gains - and held onto 16lbs and a small bf increase of around 1% -

when pct is done gonna take some time off - so time off is at least equal to Time on

if I stuck with the same cycle next time could I expect similar gains or are they always less second cycle ?

many thanks

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crkr01 View Post
    Thanks for all your advice guys - I'm on my second week of pct and made some good gains - and held onto 16lbs and a small bf increase of around 1% -

when pct is done gonna take some time off - so time off is at least equal to Time on

if I stuck with the same cycle next time could I expect similar gains or are they always less second cycle ?

many thanks
    Everyone is different but that first cycle is usually the best. Second should be strong too if you take enough time off. The more the better.
    crkr01 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

many thanks
    Always less second cycle. Many add something or up the dosage

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm a few months away from doing this have a few other things to sort out 1st
    planning my first bulk cycle and would appreciate some comments on my planning ( see image )

Views:	1839 
ID:	160923

I started a cutting cycle recently but didn't ask for advice 1st so here we are

I'm currently 45, 75kg, 11.87% BF crossfit workouts 5x PW

thanks
    You got some solid advice... Why taper up?? What dose of test did you run last time(for your first) less is more most of the time with cycling!

If you ran 500mgs/wkly on your first - repeat that! Or if you must go up... 750mgs/wk max... No taper just start it or frontload it the first wk(so double your dose - 750mgs x 2 only the first wk then that'll get you up to 750mgs after wk one then split it into 2 injections to equal 750mgs/wk! If you don't want to frontload it no biggie! But you'll see how your body reacts to a higher dose test w/out any other compounds(smart)!

I'd start your aromasin (exemrstane) at 25mgs/day split into 2 12.5mg doses - 12hrs apart(7am 7pm)!take w/a spoon of Fat - PB works or your meal at that time! GL
    crkr01 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So, you were 165lbs at 6 foot tall before your cycle?

You really don't need a gram of test in your forseeable future you need to eat, eat, eat.

Seriously, dial your diet in over the next 16 weeks plus and see where you are then. Head to our diet section for some advice.

Can you layout the cyle you actually followed?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 04-25-2016 at 07:19 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

This was the cycle I actually followed - previously I knew I never ate enough only around 2000 cals a day and 5 crossfit workouts a week, so when I started the cycle I upped the food intake to 2800 - 3000 a day

The pct cycle is nearly finished and I'm still eating the same amount - I Run the Ketogenic diet my current weight is 183-187lbs - I have got over my eating habit issues that made me reluctant not to eat before which is a big plus

Views:	1155 
ID:	163120

I will dial in my diet over the next 16 weeks during time off and see what happens - thanks
    Last edited by crkr01; 04-26-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your goal?

Keto is for cutting, you need carbs if actually wanna grow.

Thread Information