BeeStung is offline Associate Member

Tren Ace and Test E

So the past 3 days ive spent a total of about 15 hours reading thread after thread on Tren and since i havent found exactly what im looking for im just going to ask. is 100mg EOD (monday wednesday and friday) of Tren A with 150mg of Test E monday and friday sound about right? also can i pin with both the tren and test in the same syringe?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    So the past 3 days ive spent a total of about 15 hours reading thread after thread on Tren and since i havent found exactly what im looking for im just going to ask. is 100mg EOD (monday wednesday and friday) of Tren A with 150mg of Test E monday and friday sound about right? also can i pin with both the tren and test in the same syringe?
    So ur trying to go with 600mg of tren ? How many tren cycles have u done? How much test are u going to be running. And yes u can pin then in the same syringe.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Sound right??well the fact your asking should answer your question!tren for a first cycle is a bad idea.

its not my first cycle and no it would be 300mg a week of tren and maybe 400mg test. i just mainly was just asking if the test to tren ration is good. i dont really care to run Tren as a primary since i dont want to be at 400 or 500 mg a week and i dont want to run test at 250mg a week.

Test to tren ratio is personal preference...some like low test some like high.so you should know how you like test and at what dose from your previous runs...tren ace is fast acting so you can adjust as you go higher or lower or stop altogether if you like it'll be out quick

Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    Test to tren ratio is personal preference...some like low test some like high.so you should know how you like test and at what dose from your previous runs...tren ace is fast acting so you can adjust as you go higher or lower or stop altogether if you like it'll be out quick
    so i can run tren at 300mg a week and test at 500mg a week?

Just read your thread on gyno or not?according to that you say you haven't cycled?personally speaking I don't care but tren is a bad idea for a first run like I said but you can do what you want...from experience tho run one compound and see how u go..if your after weigh loss your diet and training need to be on point if not hormones want do much and TREN WILL MAKE THINGS WORSE.

ive done a test only cycle and a cycle of test and dbol my diet and everything as far as training and meals go have been on point for the last month. i wanted to make sure i got the most out of my 1st tren cycle as i could so im completely preparing for it. i appreciate your opinion and im glad to know you have personal experience with Tren and because of that your opinion is valued greatly. but back to the main topic. would 400mg of test and 300mg be ok?

Well like I said fella dosage is personal....that's probably were most would start out tho.make sure you have your ai and caber on hand

i got .5 of arimidex EOD but no caber. i herd from others on the forums that it should be taken only if needed.

In theory if estrogen is under control your prolactin should be fine but it's not always the case...so yes have it on hand just in case

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mark woods View Post
    ^^ this... i prefer always to have my test high or higher than any other compound but that's me and I know how my body reacts to test(short and long esters) and I know how my body aromatizes... I'm a ed pinned in short esters and e3d to EOD on long esters - depending on dose and volume of oil, also

if you got pre cycle blood work you'd know where you stand regarding BW b4 your cycle, mid cycle, post pct 6-8wks (all cases are individual hence BW) as mentioned you should always have a DA(dopamine agonist) on hand after when running a 19nor and to make any necessary adjustments mid way thru your cycle...(AI DA(prami or caber) HCG on cycle - drop it 3 days prior to starting PCT!
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-26-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Thread Information