Thread: novice question

test5517 is offline New Member

novice question

I'm new and thinking about starting out with test and nandrol or deca but i weight 145 and am 6"2 and would like to know how i would start my first cylce what would be a good one to start with
    any suggestions please?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by test5517
    I'm new and thinking about starting out with test and nandrol or deca but i weight 145 and am 6"2 and would like to know how i would start my first cylce what would be a good one to start with
    any suggestions please?
    you are thinking of juicing when you are only 145 pounds at 6'2"?

how old are you and what is your training experience? sounds to me like u have a long way to go before considering AS bro.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    daem is 100% right be bro. You can gain a lot of weight naturally before you need steroids . I'd work on diet and training more if I were you then in a few years maybe a cycle.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I agree with both of you guys. BUT, also consider that this bro may decide to start AAS regardless of what we feel he should or should not do. Personally, I would take the advice of Ron and daem. I believe that you can make great gains by adjusting your training and probably most importantly your nutrition. There are also great otc supplements you could add in as well to help maximize your gains. But I also realize that you may still choose to use AAS despite good advice not to. I think you will find that most of us would tell you to hold off, and concentrate on nutrition/training etc. because you can make good gains by focusing on these 2 elements alone. Alot of times people feel that by using AAS, they can somewhat ignore their training/nutrition thinking that the AAS will pick up the slack. Yes and no! Nutrition and training are still more important that AAS alone. Sure you will make good gains using AAS, even if your training and diet are crappy. But in the end, you will still come back to these two elements and find that they are probably the most important. In the event you do decide to use AAS, even though we mostly agree you should hold off, you can do so responsibly. For a beginner cycle, I feel that you could use 200-400mg/wk of a test + 200-400mg/wk of deca /eq, and see great gains. Note that I also feel you would experience greater gains if you had a better natural foundation. But the choice is yours. You really don't need more than 400mg/wk or either AAS, and even that may be too much. My first cycle was brovel t-200 at 400mg/wk and laurobolin at 200mg/wk. Over a course of 8 weeks, I gained 23 lbs. No one can predict your outcome when you use AAS. But be safe about it, learn all you can about it, and REALLY consider holding off until you have a better natural foundation. Either way, good luck, and we will be here to try and help you in your decision making processess.

Thread Information