Thread: Clomid help

SouthPaw is offline New Member

Unhappy Clomid help

I recently came of a 12week fina/winny/primo cycle. Last sunday I started clomid, three days after my last fina injection (300 day 1, 100 5 days, 50 10 days). Today was day eight (day 2 of 10 for 50mg per day).

Question,

For some reason my drive is not coming back yet and my balls are still small. I started of using the pill form. I only had 15 pills, so on day six I started using liquid clomid which I inject into my quads. It's a fifty mg/ml bottle I got from pump and poise dot com. The pills are legit, their left overs from an old cycle in which my test levels went back to normal. Do you guys think that maybe the liquid form is fake or maybe it will take a little longer to kick in. I still have 8 days at 50mg left to go. Also, on day one I took all six pills in the morning instead of spliting them up 2+2+2.

If my drive doesn't come back what the fuck do I do. I could just be over reacting I don't know, this has never happened before. Either way please help on what to do. By the way I'm 24 years old.

Thanks Guys..........SouthPaw

''You can't lift weights with your face''

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Don't freak out, Tren is harsh on your system, for some they can recover quicker than others, but I've had people tell me that they were shut down for up to 2 months off tren until they started feeling "normal" again.

Just continue your clomid and hopefully it will be back to 100% soon.

Did I forget to mention not to freak out?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaw
    I only had 15 pills, so on day six I started using liquid clomid which I inject into my quads. It's a fifty mg/ml bottle I got from pump and poise dot com.
    Bro that liquid clomid IS NOT for IM use. Its taken orally. It should say on the label of the bottle 'NOT FOR IM USE'.

Thread Information