Getbig06 is offline Associate Member

Kalpa Tren ace @ 100mgs eod and kalpa test E @ 500mgs ew

Alright fellas, I started my cycle right after Thanksgiving. It was my first time with tren and since I didn't know what to expect, I started tren @50mgs eod and test E @500 mgs ew. Around week two, I bumped it up to 75mgs eod and at about week 4, I bumped it up to 100mgs eod. My strength is up a bit, id say my libido is up slightly as well. But i thought that by this time, id be melting fat off.

Let me tell you about my training. I go to the gym 3 times a week and train with weights and the other 3 days, I ride bike (13 miles) and do calisthenics. Muscle ups, handstand push-ups, pull ups, dips, all sorts of push-ups and I sometimes even add a weighted vest into the mix.

My diet is @ 200g protein ed 200g carbs, 50g fats.
    I'm 5'7 180lbs 15% bf.

In all fairness I've had about 4 people tell me that I look bigger. My weight has gone down 4 lbs since I started. I know weight doesn't tell the whole story as I can just be improving my bmi, but I'm just mentioning the facts.

Is my gear (kalpa pharmaceutical) bunk?
    I don't feel that crazy urge for sex everyone talks about. I do sweat more than usual and I have noticed that I no longer need coffee or preworkouts to power through my day or workouts. Am I being impatient or should I be concerned?

Trapology is offline Associate Member
    I know its been 4 weeks, but still its only been 4 weeks.
    3 days a week you work out and the other 3 you do cardio type things? Sounds like you may want to put in some more work. Most everyone works out at least 5 days a week. Cardio should be done no less then 4 days a week especially if youre trying to burn fat

Also the macros of your diet arnt important if the quality of your food isnt good

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ******06 View Post
    Alright fellas, I started my cycle right after Thanksgiving. It was my first time with tren and since I didn't know what to expect, I started tren @50mgs eod and test E @500 mgs ew. Around week two, I bumped it up to 75mgs eod and at about week 4, I bumped it up to 100mgs eod. My strength is up a bit, id say my libido is up slightly as well. But i thought that by this time, id be melting fat off.

Let me tell you about my training. I go to the gym 3 times a week and train with weights and the other 3 days, I ride bike (13 miles) and do calisthenics. Muscle ups, handstand push-ups, pull ups, dips, all sorts of push-ups and I sometimes even add a weighted vest into the mix.

My diet is @ 200g protein ed 200g carbs, 50g fats.
    I'm 5'7 180lbs 15% bf.

In all fairness I've had about 4 people tell me that I look bigger. My weight has gone down 4 lbs since I started. I know weight doesn't tell the whole story as I can just be improving my bmi, but I'm just mentioning the facts.

Is my gear (kalpa pharmaceutical) bunk?
    I don't feel that crazy urge for sex everyone talks about. I do sweat more than usual and I have noticed that I no longer need coffee or preworkouts to power through my day or workouts. Am I being impatient or should I be concerned?
    I don't see you mentioning any AI HCG or even a DA(Dpipamine Agonist) on hand at least until mid cycle BW... Did you get pre cycle BW to compare... Your E2 needs to be controlled first and foremost!

Please lay out your entire cycle(dosages in mgs/wk)and list any and all ancilaries and your PCT protocol

Quote Originally Posted by Trapology View Post
    I know its been 4 weeks, but still its only been 4 weeks.
    3 days a week you work out and the other 3 you do cardio type things? Sounds like you may want to put in some more work. Most everyone works out at least 5 days a week. Cardio should be done no less then 4 days a week especially if youre trying to burn fat

Also the macros of your diet arnt important if the quality of your food isnt good
    No bro. I work out 6 days. 3 w weights at the gym and 3 days doing calisthenics.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I don't see you mentioning any AI HCG or even a DA(Dpipamine Agonist) on hand at least until mid cycle BW... Did you get pre cycle BW to compare... Your E2 needs to be controlled first and foremost!

Please lay out your entire cycle(dosages in mgs/wk)and list any and all ancilaries and your PCT protocol
    Hey bro, ur right. I forgot to mention that I'm on 12.5 mgs of aromasin ed and 0.5 mgs of caber ever 3.5 days. The last time I did bw was last June and everything was normal. I don't take hcg because I'm already on trt so being shut down doesn't worry me.

No bro. I work out 6 days. 3 w weights at the gym and 3 days doing calisthenics.
    I understand, im saying thats not really enough, its pretty mild in terms of working out to lose weight
    Remember you gotta be doing things to burn the fat. So try increasing your workout and cardio days

Tren has some fat burning properties but its no miracle you gotta put the work in

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey bro, ur right. I forgot to mention that I'm on 12.5 mgs of aromasin ed and 0.5 mgs of caber ever 3.5 days. The last time I did bw was last June and everything was normal. I don't take hcg because I'm already on trt so being shut down doesn't worry me.
    Ok looks much better - even being on trt HCG definitely has its place(keeping your testes as functional as possible... But you also know your body better!

The only thing I can think of(b/c at 4wks in on tren a you should be feeling quite good imho... heres the thing... If your E2 is dialed in(and has been for a while since your on trt etc) lowering your Prolactin too much could surely cause negative sides and ED... I'd get BW done on your E2(sensitive essay) and prolactin to see if your too low/high(I'm guessing lower - but it's just a guess)... Are you more irritable? Is your skin dry, etc... Look up the signs of low Estro(high and low share common charactistics but there are other factors, as well...

I say get BW or lower your caber to .25 2x wkly as your already making an effort with your AI - a little goes a long way with both! GL

Also, agree w/Trap on this the work must be put in regardless... I'd Up your weight training and cardio but nutrition is what will dictate your results!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-03-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapology View Post
    I understand, im saying thats not really enough, its pretty mild in terms of working out to lose weight
    Remember you gotta be doing things to burn the fat. So try increasing your workout and cardio days

Tren has some fat burning properties but its no miracle you gotta put the work in
    Trap working out 6 days a week isn't enough? Wow

Ok looks much better - even being on trt HCG definitely has its place(keeping your testes as functional as possible... But you also know your body better!

The only thing I can think of(b/c at 4wks in on tren a you should be feeling quite good imho... heres the thing... If your E2 is dialed in(and has been for a while since your on trt etc) lowering your Prolactin too much could surely cause negative sides and ED... I'd get BW done on your E2(sensitive essay) and prolactin to see if your too low/high(I'm guessing lower - but it's just a guess)... Are you more irritable? Is your skin dry, etc... Look up the signs of low Estro(high and low share common charactistics but there are other factors, as well...

I say get BW or lower your caber to .25 2x wkly as your already making an effort with your AI - a little goes a long way with both! GL
    Hmmm.. So you think maybe I've crashed my prolactin or e2? I'm going to make an appointment to see my doc.

Lol I certainly am more irritable.. For sure!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm.. So you think maybe I've crashed my prolactin or e2? I'm going to make an appointment to see my doc.
    No, I don't think it's crashed at all and you'd know for sure you'd be aching everywhere(shoulders joints period etc)

But I'm just guessing that your Prolactin could be low(only BW will tell) and to ease your mind maybe test your TT/& FT to see how well this tren is...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lol I certainly am more irritable.. For sure!
    I know I'm much more irritable when I've checked my BW and pretty much everytime(only a couple) my E2 was a bit low... Not crashed but enough to mess with libido and and well being...

What are you running your test at? Dose wise?

Though it's only 4wks in I think it's better to get BW and not change anything until your bs comes back... Then you'll have a truer reading than if you were to mess with your AI/& caber first.... Just my .02 b/c we're just guessing at this point...
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-03-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Whats tt and ft? So I can tell doc

I know I'm much more irritable when I've checked my BW and pretty much everytime(only a couple) my E2 was a bit low... Not crashed but enough to mess with libido and and well being...

What are you running your test at? Dose wise?
    500 mgs ew

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Whats tt and ft? So I can tell doc
    TT = total test/FT = Free test... Well if your on cycle and your going to a doc I wouldn't get those tested as they'll be higher than trt values for damn sure lol.... I'm in the states so that wouldn't go over well...

Look into online BW - private md labs .com is a good one

My doc is totally cool bro. He knows I take gear and although he doesn't support it, he doesn't give me shit about it. Lol

Trap working out 6 days a week isn't enough? Wow
    You gotta hit the weight at least 5 days a week, and you have to do a minimum of 4/5 days of cardio
    You cant lift 3 days and do cardio 3 days, unless youre doing a hellacious amount of working out and cardio

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My doc is totally cool bro. He knows I take gear and although he doesn't support it, he doesn't give me shit about it. Lol
    Then I guess do what you think is best for you...

What are your goals for this cycle? Are you lean bulking/cutting or what... I agree hitting the weights more often is a must but it also depends on your goals... Try upping your intensity while working out... And doing cardio is great but what kind of cardio for your goals best suits you?

Then I guess do what you think is best for you...

What are your goals for this cycle? Are you lean bulking/cutting or what... I agree hitting the weights more often is a must but it also depends on your goals... Try upping your intensity while working out... And doing cardio is great but what kind of cardio for your goals best suits you?
    Hey Nach.. My goal is to improve my bmi percentages while still remaining agile, flexible and improving my functional athleticism. I hit 2 body parts each day I go to the gym. I work my entire body in 3 days at the gym. The other 3 days, I'll do a boat load of calisthenics. A whole hell of a lot of push-ups, pull ups, dips, handstand push-ups, muscle ups etc. Let me show u a video of the type of stuff I do at the park a lot of times I'll add a weighted vest.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If it's performanced based(sports... Baseball/MMA/etc) its much different then BBing or PL etc... You know your sport(seems like lots of conditioning but I may be wrong) but whatever it is don't change your style of training but you may want to incorporate more weights(ex; eod lifting w/your calisthenics pull ups etc on other days - training with heavier weights since your staying flexible and agile it won't be as hard to do since your already like that) just a thought....

I will say your conditioning won't be great w/Tren just so you know(it kills your cardiovascular endurance)... If your goals do include that...

If it's performanced based(sports... Baseball/MMA/etc) its much different then BBing or PL etc... You know your sport(seems like lots of conditioning but I may be wrong) but whatever it is don't change your style of training but you may want to incorporate more weights(ex; eod lifting w/your calisthenics pull ups etc on other days - training with heavier weights since your staying flexible and agile it won't be as hard to do since your already like that) just a thought....

I will say your conditioning won't be great w/Tren just so you know(it kills your cardiovascular endurance)... If your goals do include that...
    https://youtu.be/n7abAQWHPpY

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Gotta say that's badass! Have you ran Tren ? And what other cycle experience have you had(and what compounds) Yes it's great for strength but this im not sure...

Im assuming your training like you've described and in that video...(3on weights 3 with other) and if it's worked no reason to change - just keep progressing... I would suggest lots of isometric holds and types of static holds(with body weight(& added weight) etc, plyometrics obviously, coupled with your typical compiund movements heavy(8-12) deads keep heavy(but also explosive)

Why Tren? Are you trying to build strength by still doing that type of training?

Gotta say that's badass! Have you ran Tren ? And what other cycle experience have you had(and what compounds) Yes it's great for strength but this im not sure...

Im assuming your training like you've described and in that video...(3on weights 3 with other) and if it's worked no reason to change - just keep progressing... I would suggest lots of isometric holds and types of static holds(with body weight(& added weight) etc, plyometrics obviously, coupled with your typical compiund movements heavy(8-12) deads keep heavy(but also explosive)

Why Tren? Are you trying to build strength by still doing that type of training?
    Hey Nach, I do tons of holds as well as reps. Weighted vest, pure body weight and weights at the gym.. I go heavy at the gym and also do static holds with weights. My workouts are solid bro. My pumps are crazy.

I've used test p, c and E. Deca , tbol, eq, winny, primo and now tren for the first time. I kept hearing about how tren is the king of the hill anD wanted to try it. I'm always trying to build strength and also improve my physique and look.

Here is another example of workouts I do. https://youtu.be/H35d0_viVWs

Here is another example of workouts I do. https://youtu.be/H35d0_viVWs
    Yeah now I understand how youre working out, i spend more days doing stuff like that, i still do it a few more days though

Thread Information