WEEKS 1-8: HCG (GONASI HP) 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days
    WEEKS 9-10: Testosterone Cypionate 500mg Per Week
    WEEKS 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
    WEEK 12: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
    WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

Thanks in advance.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Cycle history?

your PCT isn't timed right and will likely be too short. Recovery is more difficult as you get older and harder still if you are using a 19-nor
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nor is your HCG protocol... Should be ran up to 3 days prior to starting PCT(then drop) don't see any mention of a DA either?

With your BF that high and running test @ 750mgs/wk + Deca .... Youll hold A LOT of extra water, also your test to estrogen conversion(Aromatase) will be much higher... Get your BF down to 15%max(lower the better)! what's your diet like?
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-07-2016 at 12:31 PM.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Agreed with BIB and NACH. To add, I don't see a reason to taper down on your Test dose in the last 2 weeks. I would just keep it at 750 the whole way through.

scottschop is offline New Member
    This was originally designed as an 8 week cycle. I read on the forum that you shouldn't just drop the test and deca at the same time so I added two extra weeks of test on the end of the 8 week cycle and bumped everything down two weeks. I see now where I need to take the HTC for the additional two weeks of of test, correct?
    Is that solid thinking, or should I just stick with the 8 week cycle

What is DA?

This is technically my second cycle, my first one was done a long time ago test and deca.

I can post my diet later, I'm driving right now.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottschop View Post
    This was originally designed as an 8 week cycle. I read on the forum that you shouldn't just drop the test and deca at the same time so I added two extra weeks of test on the end of the 8 week cycle and bumped everything down two weeks. I see now where I need to take the HTC for the additional two weeks of of test, correct? You are correct in dropping the Deca before the Test. What I was saying is that I see no reason in dropping the dosage of the Test for the last 2 weeks. Just keep it at 750.
    Is that solid thinking, or should I just stick with the 8 week cycleI would stick with 10 weeks, not 8. You're running long esters, and you probably won't even start to notice the effects until about week 4 or 5 (with the exception of some water weight early on).

What is DA?

This is technically my second cycle, my first one was done a long time ago test and deca.

I can post my diet later, I'm driving right now.Don't text and drive.
    Answers above in bold. Also, for this particular cycle, you should start your PCT 2 weeks after your last pin to give those compounds a chance to clear. How well did you recover from your first cycle? Did you have blood work done? Either way, I would extend the PCT by at least another week, if not more. I would make it look something like this:

Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Cool, thanks.
    First cycle was done about 15 years ago and did it all wrong. No bloodwork, no AI, no PCT, didn't have a tool like this forum for guidance.
    My results from the first cycle was ok, had no side effects at all and recovered fine. My gear was probably junk.
    Ok, I'll extend out the PCT and keep the T at 750.

What is the DA that Nach was referring to?

Thanks

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    NACH3 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Id stick to test only. Learn how to control that and then think about adding compounds.

Also, try and drop that bodyfat to 15% BEFORE you cycle.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Dopamine Agonist....4 months digging around trying to get educated before I start poking myself with needles, and I find another new term for me to wrap my head around...hahaha!

Ok, so apparantly if I'm pinning Nandrolone , DA is recommended or required? I guess HCG does nothing in this respect?

Awesome info...Thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Answers above in bold. Also, for this particular cycle, you should start your PCT 2 weeks after your last pin to give those compounds a chance to clear. How well did you recover from your first cycle? Did you have blood work done? Either way, I would extend the PCT by at least another week, if not more. I would make it look something like this:

Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Agree with BIB... Test only 15% bf max...

And Running a 19nor such as Nandrolone Decanate, it's the hardest compound to recover from as it shuts you completely down with one shot(b/c of the very long ester it's harshest steriod to recover from)...

Id extend your Nolva by 2wks for a total of 6wks, if you don't heed the advice of a test only cycle...

Your Nolva would look like this for PCT 40/40/20/20/20/20or 10 -- I can't find Austinite explaining if your first PCT doesn't work well enough to get you recovered to your max potential you may want to run another 4wk PCT(again only if you've not recovered to the best of your ability) after 6wks pull bw to see and compare to your ore cycle BW
    And I'll keep looking for that post by Austinite!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-09-2016 at 12:30 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by scottschop View Post
    Dopamine Agonist....4 months digging around trying to get educated before I start poking myself with needles, and I find another new term for me to wrap my head around...hahaha!

Ok, so apparantly if I'm pinning Nandrolone , DA is recommended or required? I guess HCG does nothing in this respect?

Awesome info...Thanks
    Most here recommend having it on hand
    I havent ran it on deca or tren and have been fine
    Some like running a small dose
    Just be careful as its a strong drug (caber/dostinex)

Thread Information