wood is offline Associate Member

New cycle need help

I'm not going to start this cycle until December. I can only take short acting AS b/c there might be drug testing when I get back to school sometime. I want to bulk alittle, quick and harden a little. I was thinking Dbol 40mg ed and anavar at 30mg ed for 5 weeks and T3. Is this okay to run for 5 weeks? Do I need some Prop? Any other stack that will bulk a little and harden that is short acting. Open to any suggestions.
    Just a thought, but since I just finished fina/prop and the winny never came in could I go ahead and start it or would that be to harsh on the organs to run that back to back?
    Last edited by wood; 06-28-2003 at 07:32 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wood
    I'm not going to start this cycle until December. I can only take short acting AS b/c there might be drug testing when I get back to school sometime. I want to bulk alittle, quick and harden a little. I was thinking Dbol 40mg ed and anavar at 30mg ed for 5 weeks and T3. Is this okay to run for 5 weeks? Do I need some Prop? Any other stack that will bulk a little and harden that is short acting. Open to any suggestions.
    Just a thought, but since I just finished fina/prop and the winny never came in could I go ahead and start it or would that be to harsh on the organs to run that back to back?
    i would definitely include the prop. maybe run it like this:

1-4 dbol 40mg/ED
    1-6 var 30mg/ED
    1-6 prop 50mg/ED

Thread Information