the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Question Should I extend my cycle past 12 wks...now that I know the 1st 10cc were underdosed?

I'm convinced by my body reaction to the new bottle, that the last was terribly underdosed...so should I extend my cycle to make up for it...I'm thinking no, but I thought I'd get the consensus.

Cheers

D

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Good Q bro, I'm wondering the same thing. My batch #007 QV Enanthate really did almost nothing, though I've been taking it with 400mg/wk QV EQ, which took about five weeks to kick in itself.

I'll be interested in the replies.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    same boat here....luckily i had ordered enough for my (might-not-ever-happen) 2nd cycle because the price was right...i'm simply popping up the dosage for the rest of the cycle, which, fortunately, was a long one to begin with - 18 weeks.

I'd like to suggest you simply lengthen the cycle in an attempt to remedy the situation, but, truth be told, if I don't notice a favorable response to the dosage being upped, i'll finish off with the eq alone and call my first cycle a mild one....eq only, essentially. Like I've said, it's human grade from here on in.

Austex is offline Member
    You could pick up a 50ml bottle of test prop and throw 50mg/d for the last 5 weeks of test enan (which would be 35ml) and then finish 2 more weeks of just prop before your clomid therapy. This way you would get the best results out of the test without extending your cycle.

Austex is offline Member
    Oh yeah, the last 2 weeks would be the same dose of test prop @ 50mg/d. Depending on how abundant you draw your doses out, this method would leave you with just 1 ml left in the bottle.

Austex is offline Member
    After I thought about it...I don't know where you can get 50ml bottles of prop. Common is 20ml from down south. So 3 of those and you're in good shape.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey DD and BG,

But hey, DD, if your cycle was test-only and you know now you've got a decent vial why not just run with that til it's out? Then maybe finish the last couple weeks with Prop while you're coming off the QVE. That would maximize your cycle.

But isn't it supposed to take a couple weeks for the higher dose of T to kick in -have I got that wrong?. Yet you got a response like next day? Also you obviously got good results with the first vial didn't you? Haven't you gained like 15 lbs already?

I've been hoping to finish the cycle with Prop myself, like Austex suggests. My source was supposed to send me some weeks ago and I'm running low on my last QVE but it seemed like the way to go. It's supposed to hurt like hell and you've got to shoot EOD but at least you know almost right away if it's working. The biggest bennie is you can run it right up to Clomid time, since it's active for only 48 hrs.

This QVE thing still has me confused. I got no increase in sex drive, energy, endurance or aggression from mine at all -in fact they all went down starting week three. I did get "test rushes" from time to time though -though maybe that was the EQ?. I doubled the QVE dose to 750mg/wk starting two weeks ago and I am seeming to get something out of it -my energy and endurance are up and my libido is at least back to normal now that I'm in week 9. I was planning on 12 weeks myself. Although my diet and everything is tight I've only gained abou 8 lbs so far myself.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't, if I remember right you were making gains when you first started your cycle. So just do the 12, do pct, then plan another cycle for 3 months down the road.

JohnnyB

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Chalk it up as a learning experience and take the time to recover. You will be better off getting it right next time around.

Thread Information