Jphila28 is offline New Member

blood poured out after shot, is gear coming out also?

Ok so this is not the first time this has happened, but first im asking about. I shot 1st shot in glute and was fine but had to do 2nd bc amount was larger then syringe allowed. Basically when that happens and u bleed out as u pull out syringe, is gear coming out in the blood?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Not enough to matter. Just make sure you are aspirating. You either nicked or went through a vein. After that happens you keep that cotton ball closer to put pressure on the site when your dobe

I always do. Knew i had to have hit a vein. Just wasn't sure was only blood. Got about an inch down b4 i caught it. Figured if was gear was a nice amount of tren lost. Thanks though, appreciate it
    Last edited by Jphila28; 01-11-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphila28
    I always do. Knew i had to have hit a vein. Just wasn't sure was only blood. Got about an inch down b4 i caught it. Figured if was gear was a nice amount of tren lost. Thanks though, appreciate it
    right now I hit the injection site with the cotton ball right as the pin comes out just in case to avoid the mess

Lesson learned. Will do that. Didnt realize hit till after. Ill be safe then sorry now. Way too good to waste. Im coughing as soon as i inject. Lol

Thread Information