longstreet is offline New Member

Thoughts on new cycle

Hey guys--want to get your input.
    So I'm staring a new cycle staring in Feb...finished my last one in October.
    My first 2 cycles were test only
    My third was test finished off with masteron

For my 4th I'm thinking about incorporating and finally trying Tren ace. My question: this is only my 4th cycle so I'm still a relative novice when it comes to AAS...should I get another cycle of just test under my belt before I make the jump to a tren/test cycle?

2) if I do it, I seen various schools of thought about dosage...but the majority of opinions I have seen is to keep the test lower (200-250 mgs) with a higher dose of tren. I'm going to start of with a lower, yet effective dose starting out just to see if my body can tolerate it..would 50mgs EOD be sufficient, and increase the dose slightly depending on my body's tolerance?

Anyway thanks for any input.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longstreet View Post

For my 4th I'm thinking about incorporating and finally trying Tren ace. My question: this is only my 4th cycle so I'm still a relative novice when it comes to AAS...should I get another cycle of just test under my belt before I make the jump to a tren/test cycle?

2) if I do it, I seen various schools of thought about dosage...but the majority of opinions I have seen is to keep the test lower (200-250 mgs) with a higher dose of tren. I'm going to start of with a lower, yet effective dose starting out just to see if my body can tolerate it..would 50mgs EOD be sufficient, and increase the dose slightly depending on my body's tolerance?

leave the tren for a few more cycles at least.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longstreet View Post

This is a lifestyle and should not be rushed or taken lightly

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    If you decide to do it,that's exactly how I did it low test (just above trt) and start out at 50mg eod u could increase it upto 75mg eod which will give great results if it's real...make sure to have your DA on hand tho....good luck

Thread Information