chevy44 is offline Member

well my balls are gone!

i am in week 5 of test only cycle, and my balls are the size of marbles! i get so uncomfortable cuz they're so small, its annoying! during weeks 3 till now, i was so f-in horny. i could not stop thinking about sex etc.etc, but now i cant even get a woody if my life depended on it! so my question is; when u r balls shrink, does ur sex drive go down? that would make sense, wouldnt it? just curious

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    With that cycle you should want to bang lawn furniture, let alone real women. But hey, I sympathize with ya on the nuts issue, but I find it more comfortable with tiny ass nuts. It's like they shrivel up and then don't get in the way.

Its so true. With tinyass balls you don't have to deal with them getting stuck to your leg when you're working out. It's a lot more convenient... so far I have actually gotten hornier since they shrunk up. Guess it just depends on the person.

HP

strollin is offline Associate Member
    My balls used to shrink so bad I would have to push on them to pop them out of my stomach. But that hasn't happened in awhile. I just use HCG every 5 weeks and there fine. I want to fuck my girl all the time, she hates it cause she says I'm hurting her. To bad for her! LOL

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strollin
    I just use HCG every 5 weeks and there fine.

does this really work? can you bring your balls back to normal size during a cycle, after they have already shrunk? and i don't mean accomplishing this by stopping and using clomid or hcg , i mean during and throughout a cycle. thanks.

strollin is offline Associate Member
    Yes it works. Many people use this method.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strollin
    Yes it works. Many people use this method.

is hcg the only thing that will do this though? i mean something like clomid won't do the trick, right? thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    They'll be back Bro!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Im finding useing nolva brought back and is sustaining my boys to the size im acustomed to, i also used Hcg at week 7 out of what will be 16 odd weeks......Hitman

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    Its so true. With tinyass balls you don't have to deal with them getting stuck to your leg when you're working out. It's a lot more convenient... so far I have actually gotten hornier since they shrunk up. Guess it just depends on the person.

HP
    Leg extentions would kill me because I would always crush my balls. I didn't think having the balls of a new born would have so many benefits.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    It is alot easier to shave the boys when they are tightly wrapped.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NO, your sex drive should not be going down if your in the 5th week of a test only cycle. I think it is a mental thing your putting yourself through.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, mine starting shrinking week three of my Test/Eq cycle and I really hated it. Plus they hurt like hell.

I did 500 i.u.of HCG /day for nine days week six and they've been back to normal ever since. Plus the test jolt you get from the HCG didn't hurt either.

Using slin pins SubQ is really easy.

Thread Information