Thread: Hgh

mavericks is offline New Member

Hgh

Hey everyone, I finally have the resources to attempt a cycle of HGH. I have read up on everything on it, but am finding it difficult to understand how much to take. I am roughly 160 pounds and trying to add 15-20 of solid muscle to my frame. Obviously my diet and workout plans effect this goal, but how many I.U.'s would I expect to buy to take a 8 or 10 week cycle of HGH? Thanks.

For you, I believe 4 iu's per day will do the trick. So 4*7*8 is224 iu's for an 8 week cycle.

Good luck.

HP

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    8 to 10 weeks is not near long enough to see the effects of GH. Also, I hope you are running Gh with SLIN or AAS, if not, you won't see anything.

You could do a bursting cycle...it mimics the GH production of a new born. 8 to 12 ius everyday for 21 days then rest for 18.

Or you can go by the old stand by and do the 8ius a day for 4 to 6 months.

If you just run 4ius, all you are doing is replacing what your body produces naturally...the body natrually produces 4ius a day, so all you are doing is shutting down your natrual production and replacing it with a synthetic.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What's your cycle history, training, height, weight and age? These are important before we can truly help.

JohnnyB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavericks
    Hey everyone, I finally have the resources to attempt a cycle of HGH. I have read up on everything on it, but am finding it difficult to understand how much to take. I am roughly 160 pounds and trying to add 15-20 of solid muscle to my frame. Obviously my diet and workout plans effect this goal, but how many I.U.'s would I expect to buy to take a 8 or 10 week cycle of HGH? Thanks.
    bro fiurt off 8 weeks isnst close to near long enough for a gh cycle ,ud wanna strt at 3ius and work up to 4 ius ,if ur doing this by utself it will be a waste of money !!!!!if ur lookin fior mass ,if ur not runnin slin ur need heavy androgens and lotts of test.it should be ran a min of ,3 months

Thread Information