flexshack is offline Member

anavar only gains?

hey
    i plan on trying a mild anavar only cycle at 30 mgs for weeks 1-3, 40 mgs 4-7, and 30 mgs 8-10. (the reason for the sleight pyramid is because i only have a certain amt of them and this would allow me to use the optimum amt of them). anyway, i know this is a pussy cycle but it will be my first. i also know not to expect much from var but again, since it will be my first cycle, i am hoping that this will make my results a little greater than what would normally be expected of anavar? i hope to put on lean mass (not trying to bulk and obviously won't accomplish that anyway; just want some solid quality lean muscle). with proper diet, rest, and training, what do you guys think could be expected from this cycle. i weigh about 182 @ 5'11.5". not positive on bodyfat but it's probably around 10%/11%. not sure if you need to know anything else so just ask and i'll tell. thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    IMO don't waste your time.
    Stack it w/ something.
    If you use it alone you can expect to see and feel a hardness in the muscle, but as far as gains...little if none.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    You need to post a little more info. How long you've been training? Diet, work out program etc etc. But if you use it
    definately stack it with atleast Test. Var is very pricey hate to see you waste all that money for what maybe 5lbs of gains. All that Var alone probably costed over $500 you could spend another $150-200 on Test and really get good results.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Mbaraso! If your a girl then run the var only cycle but if not your wasting the gear. Why spend all that money on the var and not run it right??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Freeeky is offline Junior Member
    From what i have read it's possible to put on 1pound a week. dunno if that applies to everyone but it's aleast something for u to go on. ohh... the guy who gained one pound a week, doubled his calorie intake. DOUBLED. i suggest the same thing...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeeky
    From what i have read it's possible to put on 1pound a week. dunno if that applies to everyone but it's aleast something for u to go on. ohh... the guy who gained one pound a week, doubled his calorie intake. DOUBLED. i suggest the same thing...
    Please show me the readiing material you have acquired this knowledge from. I am curious to see the case or cases
    abstrack@protonmail.com

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Please show me the readiing material you have acquired this knowledge from. I am curious to see the case or cases
    well 1 lbs a week if ur a genetic freak.but in most cases its not true .and that notnrunnin 30 mg either u need 50 mg + to resaults ,u should ake creatine with it as thye compliment each other very nicely .since it stimulates the phosphocreatene synthesis in 6the muscel

Thread Information