DudeManBro is offline New Member

Question First cycle setup. Good or bad?

Me:
    29 years old
    6'
    167 lbs

I've done an hGH (jin) and 1AD cycle before, but it's been 4 years since then. Besides that I've been all natty, so please check this out and let me know what you think. Seriously just draw me a map to gainesville!

Test e
    Weeks 1-12
    250mg 2 times a week M/T

Dbol
    Weeks 1-5
    Weeks 10-12
    20 - 30 mg everyday

HCG
    Weeks 1-13
    250mcg 2 times a week M/T

Arimidex
    Weeks 2-13
    .5mg every third day if needed.

Liver, Lipid, and cycle support
    3-7 grams of lecithin daily
    B vitamins daily
    Blockade
    Aegis

PCT

Clomid
    Weeks 15-18
    100, 50, 50, 25 mg everyday.

Nolva
    Weeks 15-18
    20mg everyday.

Activate Xtreme
    Weeks 17-18
    2 caps morning and night.

Possibly adding hGH (heard it'll help keeps gains?)
    Weeks 8-18
    5 - 7iu for 5 days on and 2 days off.

Clean diet
    Ramp up to 4000 or 5000 calories a day.
    2 grams protein per lb body weight daily.
    Other supplements.

Train hard, rest hard 4 to 5 days a week.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by DudeManBro; 01-20-2016 at 03:47 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Honestly? I'd fix your diet first. You don't mention your bidyfat but even if it's 10% you are still really light.

What are your current macro's and what results are you getting based on them?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You are pretty light for a 6ft man, you need to eat more.

If you cycle, go Test only, no need for 2 compounds at the first go

Novice here.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Honestly? I'd fix your diet first. You don't mention your bidyfat but even if it's 10% you are still really light.

What are your current macro's and what results are you getting based on them?
    I'd say about 15% body fat maybe less.

Ok - a little history about me - I can't gain weight worth a damn. The highest I ever weighed was 185, and that was after 3 years training, and a cycle of 1AD, and hGH. I've an inhumanly high metabolism. My whole family does. My sister is 5'6" and weighs about 90lbs, and my dad only weighs about 120 at 5'7" or 8". Everything I eat just turns into energy, and I've delayed sleep phase syndrome on top of that (Another reason I'm considering adding hGH). I just got back into watching my diet and making sure it is clean about 3 months ago, but before that I was eating fast food for breakfast and lunch and eating at restaurants for dinner everyday. Probably taking in about 3200 cal a day. When I switched to a clean diet of chicken, steak, salmon, veggies, grains, and bread. I lost weight - lots - 13 pounds in 4 weeks, so I made all my meals bigger and snacked on bowls of simply balanced granola and milk, and bagels with salmon locks in between meals. Stopped loosing weight.

Currently on roughly 2g protein and 2g carbs per lb daily. I'm honestly not really counting most the time though. I'm going to be very strict once I start. I plan to ramp up my calories to 5000 over the first 2 weeks, and then make adjustment if needed.

My diet will be 6 meals a day consisting of salmon, chicken, steak. Grains, salad with avocado, and tons of broccoli. Lots of milk. Supplements.

I've read everyone saying just do test your first cycle, but I'll be honest - I'd rather take as many precautions as possible, bite the bullet, hope for the best, and just go for it. I spent about three months researching EVERYTHING I can, and this is what I came up with.

I've the gear already, and doubt I'd turn back now. I'm mostly concerned with timings and dosage of dbol and Arimedex, pct advice, and any diet advice at all or things to add to my diet - please. What you've read is all I've come up with.

Thanks a ton! And sorry for the book lol.
    Last edited by DudeManBro; 01-20-2016 at 04:36 PM.

You need to eat more.
    Whatever weight you put on through steroids will be lost by your lack of eating.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeManBro View Post

Ok - a little history about me - I can't gain weight worth a damn. The highest I ever weighed was 185, and that was after 3 years training, and a cycle of 1AD, and hGH. I've an inhumanly high metabolism. My whole family does. My sister is 5'6" and weighs about 90lbs, and my dad only weighs about 120 at 5'7" or 8". Everything I eat just turns into energy, and I've delayed sleep phase syndrome on top of that (Another reason I'm considering adding hGH). I just got back into watching my diet and making sure it is clean about 3 months ago, but before that I was eating fast food for breakfast and lunch and eating at restaurants for dinner everyday. Probably taking in about 3200 cal a day. When I switched to a clean diet of chicken, steak, salmon, veggies, grains, and bread. I lost weight - lots - 13 pounds in 4 weeks, so I made all my meals bigger and snacked on bowls of simply balanced granola and milk, and bagels with salmon locks in between meals. Stopped loosing weight.

Currently on roughly 2g protein and 2g carbs per lb daily. I'm honestly not really counting most the time though. I'm going to be very strict once I start. I plan to ramp up my calories to 5000 over the first 2 weeks, and then make adjustment if needed.

My diet will be 6 meals a day consisting of salmon, chicken, steak. Grains, salad with avocado, and tons of broccoli. Lots of milk. Supplements.

I've read everyone saying just do test your first cycle, but I'll be honest - I'd rather take as many precautions as possible, bite the bullet, hope for the best, and just go for it. I spent about three months researching EVERYTHING I can, and this is what I came up with.

I've the gear already, and doubt I'd turn back now. I'm mostly concerned with timings and dosage of dbol and Arimedex, pct advice, and any diet advice at all or things to add to my diet - please. What you've read is all I've come up with.

Thanks a ton! And sorry for the book lol.
    So u have a harder time gaining then most ppl. That means u have to eat more then most ppl. It's that simple.

Eat, lift, love life then rest! That is what going to help u out.

Are you meaning on cycle or should I just start adding in a ton of clean diet now, and wait? I'd like to start Monday, and I'm probably going to. Do you think that'll be adverse? It should help no matter what; no? What problems could I run into being this light and running a cycle?

Are you meaning on cycle or should I just start adding in a ton of clean diet now, and wait? I'd like to start Monday, and I'm probably going to. Do you think that'll be adverse? It should help no matter what; no? What problems could I run into being this light and running a cycle?
    The problem is u won't hold any of your gains after the cycle. U need to eat more and get your self in peak condition. Eat more. No gear

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of good advice here but I feel like you're going to it anyway.
    Don't spend your money on GH. It needs to be run for months/years to work properly. Spend your money on food! Up your calories if you're not gaining. Don't do cardio if you're not gaining. When you come OFF cycle, keep eating or you'll lose it all and then all your hard work goes with it.
    Your cycle plan looks fine...except the dbol part. I'd leave that out for your first time. And take a look at your PCT too, check out the stickies. Your Nolva could be run higher for PCT.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig
    A lot of good advice here but I feel like you're going to it anyway. Don't spend your money on GH. It needs to be run for months/years to work properly. Spend your money on food! Up your calories if you're not gaining. Don't do cardio if you're not gaining. When you come OFF cycle, keep eating or you'll lose it all and then all your hard work goes with it. Your cycle plan looks fine...except the dbol part. I'd leave that out for your first time. And take a look at your PCT too, check out the stickies. Your Nolva could be run higher for PCT.
    Plus it's always fake, unless you get it from a pharmacy. It's been said this whole time need to eat more and probably need better workout.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Plus it's always fake, unless you get it from a pharmacy. It's been said this whole time need to eat more and probably need better workout.
    What's alway fake? GH? I think that's a bit of a bold statement. Of all the things available, legal or illegal, from weapons to drugs to whatever you can imagine, I don't think GH is exempted. Now most people might only have access to impure, improperly folded GH that comes with a long list of undesirable long term effects, I'm sure pharm grade GH can be found without a script.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    A lot of good advice here but I feel like you're going to it anyway.
    Don't spend your money on GH. It needs to be run for months/years to work properly. Spend your money on food! Up your calories if you're not gaining. Don't do cardio if you're not gaining. When you come OFF cycle, keep eating or you'll lose it all and then all your hard work goes with it.
    Your cycle plan looks fine...except the dbol part. I'd leave that out for your first time. And take a look at your PCT too, check out the stickies. Your Nolva could be run higher for PCT.
    More Nolva - got it. I really like the idea of adding the dbol , but then again I don't actually have a clue on what I'm talking about except for what I've read and the bro science I've heard at the gym. I might remove it, but I would like something to kickstart the cycle. Would you now of an alternative? BTW thanks for the response to the cycle instead of the life choice. That's what I was mainly looking for. I'll check out the stickys for pct!

I've done 6 months of hGH in the past and really liked it - I could actually sleep! I've a legit source for it but it's super pricey, so if I do add anything like it, I think it will be a peptide to help with sleep and appetite instead. Any suggestions there would also help.

Thanks!
    Last edited by DudeManBro; 01-20-2016 at 11:11 PM.

seriously anything that helps with sleep will be awesome
    Last edited by DudeManBro; 01-20-2016 at 11:26 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If i were you i would eat lot more clean whole foods for a few month, get your food discipline and prove to yourself you can eat big everyday for atleast 3 months, once you have done this, then cycle test only,make sure you keep eating big after the cycle as well

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig
    What's alway fake? GH? I think that's a bit of a bold statement. Of all the things available, legal or illegal, from weapons to drugs to whatever you can imagine, I don't think GH is exempted. Now most people might only have access to impure, improperly folded GH that comes with a long list of undesirable long term effects, I'm sure pharm grade GH can be found without a script.
    I disagree, if you buy hgh off the street and not from a pharmacy it is going to be fake. Your example of buying weapons off the street makes no sense because it can't be faked, if it could it would be. Most illegal drugs have an immediate effect and if faked would be known instantly, therefore no return business. Hgh could take 6 months to a year to show any positive effect, plenty of time to sell some fake product and get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511
    I disagree, if you buy hgh off the street and not from a pharmacy it is going to be fake. Your example of buying weapons off the street makes no sense because it can't be faked, if it could it would be. Most illegal drugs have an immediate effect and if faked would be known instantly, therefore no return business. Hgh could take 6 months to a year to show any positive effect, plenty of time to sell some fake product and get away with it.
    We can agree to disagree then. I can tell you honestly believe that real GH is only available from a pharmacy.
    I'll agree that the majority of people will never find real, proper GH, but I'm not going to pretend that it's 100% fake outside of pharmacy.

More Nolva - got it. I really like the idea of adding the dbol , but then again I don't actually have a clue on what I'm talking about except for what I've read and the bro science I've heard at the gym. I might remove it, but I would like something to kickstart the cycle. Would you now of an alternative? BTW thanks for the response to the cycle instead of the life choice. That's what I was mainly looking for. I'll check out the stickys for pct!

I've done 6 months of hGH in the past and really liked it - I could actually sleep! I've a legit source for it but it's super pricey, so if I do add anything like it, I think it will be a peptide to help with sleep and appetite instead. Any suggestions there would also help.

Thanks!
    See u in a couple months!

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    See u in a couple months!
    ^hehe

Yeah so I thought it over and I'd like to say I decided to wait, but nope - I did decide to cut dbol to 25 and shorten the time. Eating has never been a problem for me. I didn't stop eating all day long. Tommorrow I'm going to calculate all my correct macros, go grocery shopping and buy 70,000 calories of clean food for the week with the right fats and carbs. I did some reading on bulking and found that I should cut my cardio. Basically I should try and get fat, so that's what I'm going to do, try and get fat while training so I don't get fat.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member

I'll address this first. Dont cycle yet, you'll not be doing yourself any favours. You clearly do not have enough training experience, or muscle to benefit from using any gear. You are far too light. Do you know how many skinny guys come on here saying they cant gain, they eat loads, and its because of their metabolism? Too many to count, thats how many! Learning to eat is the biggest thing here for you. If its comes to it, go buy yourself a weightgainer shake and add 1000kcal a day from that, see how you fair. Hit the nutrition section and learn what it really takes to eat and add mass.

seriously anything that helps with sleep will be awesome
    You dont need HGH for this, simple vitamins should help here. Check out your local supplement store/site for ZMA. (Zinc and Magnesium)

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I'll address this first. Dont cycle yet, you'll not be doing yourself any favours. You clearly do not have enough training experience, or muscle to benefit from using any gear. You are far too light. Do you know how many skinny guys come on here saying they cant gain, they eat loads, and its because of their metabolism? Too many to count, thats how many! Learning to eat is the biggest thing here for you. If its comes to it, go buy yourself a weightgainer shake and add 1000kcal a day from that, see how you fair. Hit the nutrition section and learn what it really takes to eat and add mass.

You dont need HGH for this, simple vitamins should help here. Check out your local supplement store/site for ZMA. (Zinc and Magnesium)
    Thanks for the thorough response. Quick question - you said add 1000kcal a day through a weight gainer shake. Are they as effective as food? Right now I'm just eating all day long. I seriously feel like if I'm not in the gym or at work I'm in the kitchen. My question is could I eat 4000 calories, and drink 4000? I've my diet down - don't get me wrong with that. And I've learned that I will need to continue this after my cycle too, but it really sucks cooking constantly after years of not even grocery shopping.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the thorough response. Quick question - you said add 1000kcal a day through a weight gainer shake. Are they as effective as food? Right now I'm just eating all day long. I seriously feel like if I'm not in the gym or at work I'm in the kitchen. My question is could I eat 4000 calories, and drink 4000? I've my diet down - don't get me wrong with that. And I've learned that I will need to continue this after my cycle too, but it really sucks cooking constantly after years of not even grocery shopping.
    Ulitimately you want food, over shakes. For right now, they'd serve the purpose of boosting your calories quickly and easily.

Drink 4000Kcal and eat 4000Kcal?

Unfortunately for you, being a smaller framed guy by nature means you have to eat harder than the average guy. But learning to eat correctly will see you make gains for a long time to come, instead of yo-yo-ing up and down by using gear as a substitute.

Thread Information