Thread: cycle help

max25533 is offline Junior Member

cycle help

After doing hours and hours of research and the help of the board I have decided on my first cycle. I am 5'8 weigh 180, I am gonna run 250mg of sust and 200 mg of deca for 10 weeks. I know some of you are gonna say that I should use higher dosages but I want to try and get solid results with the least amount of gear possible. I need help though, does anybody know how much proviron I should get or should I use nolvadex ???????Lastly, can I use a 25g 1inch in the glute or will it not be long enough. Thanks for the help

Well your right, IMO I'd bump the doses to 500mg and 400mg respectively. Your better off to probaly use liquidex, armidex, or maybe femara as your anti e and have your nolva on hand. 1"ers are not long enough for the glutes bro. Unless your BF is minimal. Go with 23g 1.5'ers. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Well your right, IMO I'd bump the doses to 500mg and 400mg respectively. Your better off to probaly use liquidex, armidex, or maybe femara as your anti e and have your nolva on hand. 1"ers are not long enough for the glutes bro. Unless your BF is minimal. Go with 23g 1.5'ers. Good luck.

I cant afford to spend more money right know, would I still have a decent cycle with solid results using 200mg and 250mg. Also, I can only get proviron or nolvadex , which one would you recomend,

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    Maybe you should wait until you can buy the gear you need. 200 of Deca will not do much.

Maybe you show wait to run your cycle bro, so that your can run doses at an effective amount. Yes you can get liquidex and femara. Check your PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Maybe you show wait to run your cycle bro, so that your can run doses at an effective amount. Yes you can get liquidex and femara. Check your PM.

what is PM and you guys dont think that 200 and 250 would give me a solid 20lbs, that is all Im am really trying to do.???????

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by max25533
    what is PM and you guys dont think that 200 and 250 would give me a solid 20lbs, that is all Im am really trying to do.???????
    PM = Private Message - click the UserCP button up top and then Private Messages on the far right.

a solid 20 ?? maybe, but probably not. dieting is the key to adding weight - not just runnig juice.

Thread Information