Thread: clomid question

thebigsicilion is offline Junior Member

clomid question

I need some help with the clomid post cycle dosage. I used a sus for 4 weeks with no real gains and turned out to be a fake then I switched to 4 weeks of omna and had no results except strength gains. I did one shot per week. You also need to know that ive been on propecia for 3 years now and I think thats why I didnt get the results I was looking for.

So should I still use the clomid even though I didnt really get any bigger? How should I take it? I did get the roid rage though. Maybe the sus wasnt a fake after all, b/c the sus didnt do anything for me eithier and I know that was legit.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    If you want to be safe, then you should do the Clomid, always, no matter what kind of cycle you end up doing. Maybe the Sustanon was just underdosed and not fake?

If you are really not sure of what to do, then you got a simple solution, go to the doctor and get a blood test and check your test levels and other factors which are important. If the results are low, then hit the Clomid therapy.

If you wanna just go ahead and do the Clomid, the general way people do it is 300mg day one, 100mg for the next 10 days, and finally 50mg a day for another 10 days. Total equals 21 days. And you will need exactly 36 Clomid pills (50mg each). This is the way I ran it, and will always run it. My balls are back to par

Thread Information