212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member

PCT after a long B&C

Been on for about 2 years BnC. Latest B was above a gram of test-e among other compounds. I wasn't doing HCG on cycle and just acquired some 2 weeks after my last pin.

Here's my plan for post-final pin. What do y'all think?
    Week 1: nothing (no hcg on hand)
    Week 2: nothing (no hcg on hand)
    Week 3: hcg 500iu per day
    Week 4: hcg 500iu per day + 50 clomid per day
    Week 5: hcg 500iu per day + 50 clomid per day + 100mcg trip on final day of week 5
    Week 6: 100 clomid ED + 60 torem ED + DAA
    Week 7: 100 clomid ED + 60 torem ED + DAA
    Week 8: 50 clomid ED + 30 torem ED + DAA
    Week 9: 50 clomid ED + 30 torem ED + DAA

I'll shoot a bit of slin and maybe some ghrp PWO. Just trying to maintain weight and go high protein. I never count macros or cals. Just go by feel. A little bit of the theory behind this: I don't think the excess test is going to go below natty levels until week 5 since i was taking a fairly high dose. PCT really starts beginning of week 6.

*disclaimer: My profile age, as with all my profile information on an open forum is fake before anybody has a fit.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    IMHO look up Scally's power pct b/c with the amount you were using and cruising on(from your other posts 500mgs/wk is a supra-physiological dose which is still way above high end HRT - 200-250 is damn high)

Furthermore, with this protocol if your testes do not respond to the HCG your basically primary hypogonadal already... They're always the last to respond to recovery, hence the importance of running HCG and maintaining as much functionality while on or cruising...

And where is your nolva at?? Your running two very similar SERMs clomid/or Torem is what people use who can't take clomid... You need to run nolva along side for at least 6 wks(40/40/40/20/20/20 imo or just 40 for the first 2 wks then 20 thereafter!

It's going to be based on your testicles responding to the HCG which will need to be at a much higher dose if you go with Scally's Power PCT(it's a last resort and you may need it) best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    IMHO look up Scally's power pct b/c with the amount you were using and cruising on(from your other posts 500mgs/wk is a supra-physiological dose which is still way above high end HRT - 200-250 is damn high)

Furthermore, with this protocol if your testes do not respond to the HCG your basically primary hypogonadal already... They're always the last to respond to recovery, hence the importance of running HCG and maintaining as much functionality while on or cruising...

And where is your nolva at?? Your running two very similar SERMs clomid/or Torem is what people use who can't take clomid... You need to run nolva along side for at least 6 wks(40/40/40/20/20/20 imo or just 40 for the first 2 wks then 20 thereafter!

It's going to be based on your testicles responding to the HCG which will need to be at a much higher dose if you go with Scally's Power PCT(it's a last resort and you may need it) best of luck
    I'll look it up. What about the trip? Alot of people don't even use hcg if they plan on tripping

~the power pct thing does 2kiu's hcg EOD for 20 days? I guess i'll just double my dose then.
    ~I briefly read alot of arguements about torem replacing clomid vs torem replacing nolva. It doesn't seem like anybody is really sure about this.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I'm with NACH, and I think you're going to have to run a more aggressive PCT. All of my PCT's consist of Torem, Nolva, and DAA. My Torem is dosed at 120/90/60/30 and my Nolva is dosed at 40/40/20/20/20/20 (4 weeks of Torem and 6 weeks of Nolva). As you can see, my PCT is more aggressive than the one you have proposed, and I don't run my cycles over 12 weeks.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 212OlympiaBound View Post
    ~the power pct thing does 2kiu's hcg EOD for 20 days? I guess i'll just double my dose then.
    ~I briefly read alot of arguements about torem replacing clomid vs torem replacing nolva. It doesn't seem like anybody is really sure about this.
    It's Torem that replaces clomid! everyone I know whose run a pct with Torem(use it instead of Clomid) never heard of it replacing nolva... Run clomid inho(it's the strongest SERM there is for restarting HPTA) and run your NOLVA 6wks...

ie; make sure the Scally power pct is up to date(he's all over online too) just make sure it's 2000iu eod & not 1250iu eod I've seen a few different ways of doing this(hopefully someone else can chime in a little to make it more clear)... Good luck and I hope you are able to recover!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I'm with NACH, and I think you're going to have to run a more aggressive PCT. All of my PCT's consist of Torem, Nolva, and DAA. My Torem is dosed at 120/90/60/30 and my Nolva is dosed at 40/40/20/20/20/20 (4 weeks of Torem and 6 weeks of Nolva). As you can see, my PCT is more aggressive than the one you have proposed, and I don't run my cycles over 12 weeks.
    Id say ^^ this is a pretty standard PCT for anyone running a 19nor(extended Nolva) and clomid(or Torem) for 4wks... Higher dosed - always better to be as preventative as possible(and most safe route) imho

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Id say ^^ this is a pretty standard PCT for anyone running a 19nor(extended Nolva) and clomid(or Torem) for 4wks... Higher dosed - always better to be as preventative as possible(and most safe route) imho
    Agreed. I like to err on the side of overkill when it comes to PCT, although even SERMS have their side effects, so obviously don't way overdo it. I've had great success/recovery with the Torem/Nolva combination I listed above.

Thread Information