Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Gyno Surgery

michaelmike222 is offline New Member

Gyno Surgery

If you had gyno surgery and have the glands and breast tissue removed due to a bad prohormone cycle can you still get gyno after surgery?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I did a fast search on Google because I really don't now for sure.

What I found from a couple of links is that u still can but it's unlikely. I hope some more ppl will comment with solid advice on the subject in hand.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If your surgeon doesn't get all the gland then it's possible.

Mine hasn't ever come back.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    I think it can come back.

Few months after my surgery, I noticed puffiness. It wasn't really gyno but it looked like beginner stages of gyno.

My theory is it was coz I was drinking non - organic milk and eating a lot of cheap chicken - these things are pumped with hormones.

I haven't touched non-organic milk since and I limit chicken consumption too.

These are my personal theories but I haven't had any gyno related issues and the puffiness went away.

I am wondering if a heavy pct is necessary if no chance of getting gyno or will just nolvadex be OK.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you can still get gyno.

Seems you are confused, PCT is to restart HPTA, it has nothing to do with gyno.

Plz tell me you learned the first time to use AI on cycle...

Mr. BB,

Yes, absolutely learned..that is why i am here to avoid mistakes. From what i understand PCT is to inhibit estrogen production which is the cause of gyno. What does HPTA stand for? Excuse the newbie questions.. Also, the problem is and was getting the PCT. The age old good source problem.

MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmike222
    Mr. BB, Yes, absolutely learned..that is why i am here to avoid mistakes. From what i understand PCT is to inhibit estrogen production which is the cause of gyno. What does HPTA stand for? Excuse the newbie questions.. Also, the problem is and was getting the PCT. The age old good source problem.
    HPTA =Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis

HPTA is the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicles Axis which is the endocrine system responsible for the production of testosterone (among others, but for usthe most important is testosterone)

PCT is restart this axis as we have shutdown our natural testosterone from the steroid use .
    To inhibit estrogen production it is used an AI (aromataze inhibitor) which should be taken on cycle. For AIs we use arimidex or aromasin , letro is also an AI but harsher.

Please educate yourself by reading the stickies. It is very important for your health. Like someone here says educate before medicate.
    InternalFire likes this.

Much appreciated sir! I am definitely educating before medicating..

In simple terms..what is the difference between PCT and AI? I think Clomid and Nolvadex are PCT's.. Are these the actual brands or these are just names of the compounds? Last, Do you have brand recommendations for PCT's and AI's ? I understand the importance but doesn't mean anything if I am not getting the right products. Loaded question, but educating...much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by michaelmike222 View Post
    In simple terms..what is the difference between PCT and AI? I think Clomid and Nolvadex are PCT's.. Are these the actual brands or these are just names of the compounds? Last, Do you have brand recommendations for PCT's and AI's ? I understand the importance but doesn't mean anything if I am not getting the right products. Loaded question, but educating...much appreciated
    Read this: Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal
    Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You

About brands always try to go to real pharma on PCT and AI drugs.
    InternalFire likes this.

Long read but great info! Appreciated BB.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmike222 View Post
    If you had gyno surgery and have the glands and breast tissue removed due to a bad prohormone cycle can you still get gyno after surgery?
    If the glands are removed entirely it should never come back.

mosaicman3 is offline New Member
    There is no way for him to know if the surgury removed 100% of the glands. That being said, since you're predisposed to gyno, I would just run a healthu dose of an AI of your choice.

I get gyno just thinking about it, but cutting out processed foods plus running a decent AI seems to do the trick for me.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The glands usually aren't removed entirely, usually for aesthetic purposes so your nipples won't look excessively concave. You can still get gyno unless they have indeed excised all of the glands. Ask your doctor or look at your records.

Even so, gland or no gland, you still need to keep these things in check for other non-gyno side effect control.

Thread Information