Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good bye

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Budda, you were one of the first guys to help me when I joined the board, and you have always treated everyone with respect. I hate to see you go, you are a HUGE value to this board,,, don't let the comments of a few arrogant pricks deter you from helping others... rise above it bro, like a true budda! the Newbies need ya, and we'd all miss you!!

TheJuicer is offline Member
    This is bullshit!!! I still think that Billy could have worded it better!!! It called"oxidation" who cares!!! I remember Buddha helping me when I wanted to try Fina..I dont remember Billy jumping in and tell me anything.."Can't we all just get along!!"

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    This is bullshit!!! I still think that Billy could have worded it better!!! It called"oxidation" who cares!!! I remember Buddha helping me when I wanted to try Fina..I dont remember Billy jumping in and tell me anything.."Can't we all just get along!!"
    THIS IS NOT ABOUT BUDDA VS BILLY AND I DONT WANT TO SEE THAT CRAP AGAIN. Frankly, Im a bit dissapointed at all this drama - If I didnt think more of budda I would consider this a cry for attention

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I hope your still here Buddha, just remember this place goes in cycles, theres always going to be someone that comes on the board and rattles the chains and leaves just as quick. But if its a pride thing, as hard as it can be, just let it slide because do you honestly think it should come between the good friends youve made and the people you have helped.........Hitman

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    this guy is so right, i have to agree with him. this is not the AR i knew when i first came in in desperate need of help. i might pack my bags soon lol !

one way or another, i cannot begin to explain how helpful this board has been to me, but it has changed, im afraid a little for the worst !

regards !
    Duly noted. From my position I have noticed very little negative change. Maybe its because I've been around for 2 years and witnessed some major changes, but I'd like to know how AR has gone from good to bad during the 87 days you've been a member. Rather than leave the board, why not PM a mod/admin to express your feelings? I'm sure PTbyJason would love to hear how he can improve the board. If there is a post that you deem to be unsuitable for AR, click that "Report Post" button under the thread.

I guess this frustrates me because mods were criticized in the past for being too hard on questionable posts. Are we being too soft now? Just remember that although AR is privately owned, its a great board because of it's members and you're all part of that success.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Excess not to correct you bro but I think its been 3 years.

Buddha I think everyone gets pissed about shit once in a while. I really don't know what happened but maybe after a break you'll find your way back. You know well be here.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    The beauty of this board is when I post a question, I get a variety of answers. Not everyone has the same answers and I take all advice into concideration but ultimately I do what I think is best for me. No one should be raggin on no one here.

Badass_lifter is offline Junior Member
    I also agree that the flaming has gotten out of hand. I hope you reconsider your decision!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Excess not to correct you bro but I think its been 3 years.
    Ok, 2 years in the current Vbulletin format and however long before that.

Speaking of that, I remember "the good old days" being really close knit. Now with over 13,000 members it isn't as close and there are some people that get under my skin, but the important thing to remember is that we're all here to learn, educate, and make fun of FI. I make sure I keep it close knit by making a point of conversing with guys that make it fun for me.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    budda.....just as u were gonna help me wit my first conversion ur leavin????this sucks!!!!i guess good luck and sorry for startin that thread

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Basically, if the same type of people all reside in the same group then that group is defined by those people. If a group is comprised of all different sorts of individuals, it becomes strong, diverse and well-balanced. You cant just leave the tug of war once you start losing your ground. You need to try to pull stronger and amp up your team to do the same. The SECOND you give in is the day you start falling behind and the rest is just trying to catch up. If you leave, the board loses another side to the topic. Once you have a group that all has the same opinion and no other insight then how do we know what is right or wrong. We need something to base our decision on. Whether you are wrong or right is not the issue here apparently. If you are right, find the facts and display them. If it is based on your opinion, state that IYO and let it roll. If you are wrong, then learn from it. It ALWAYS sucks when you stake your life on something and then find out you were wrong. It takes a lot of pride, courage and character to stay around and hear the ridicule. After a week everyone forgets about it.
    I forgot where I was going with this. Oh yeah, the answer is "Yes you can drink winnie"

darmadoc is offline Member
    The Buddha would say, don't become attached to your status on the board. It is transient and will change. That doesn't mean you should leave, unless you had no further interest in the board befor the conflict occurred.

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Are you people blind? I really dont see the big deal here. Budda I have really enjoyed our accompanying of eachother during our membership's to the board but I have got to step back and be honest for a second. Billy Bathgate didn't really do anything. He called you out on something that seems to have good logic behind it. Wether it is true or not is a different story but that is the whole point of this message board and that is to share a variety of opinions and hopefully through trial and error and tons of imput come to a median between the havoc. I am with CYCLEON here as much as I hate teaming with him when I say this is quite dissapointing to see everyone respond the way you are and If I didn't think so highly of you budda i would see this as a cry for attention myself. If what Billy said really put a damper in your day that bad bro then looks like your decision might be for the best. I know ill get flamed out of the ass for posting this but oh well its a freaking message board im here for the same reasons as you guys yall are like family to me but man.......time to step back and look at the picture as a whole.

Yo bro, I just started tren based on some of your old posts, and some of the info you gave out. You NEED to stay here, there's always going to be questions about fina and you're always the one to answer. I hope you reconsider.

On another note, I believe that sometimes older members get caught up trying to defend their egos more over helping others. Billy could have worded his response differently, you could have ignored the response and simply explained your position to Billy. But in the end, we all have respect for you, and Billy, knowing that you are vets here and we appreciate what you are doing for the board. We all know you're the fina expert here, there's no question... just listen to what 55 other bros are saying, forget about a little insignificant argument, and move on.

Reconsider bro.

HP

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    No offense is intended by my comment here, and honestly I rather see this thread sink to the bottom then rise to the top, however, I first wanted to address the quality of AR. I visited a few boards before deciding which board to join. I have limited free time, and I wanted my time spent to be used by others in the most productive fashion. I don't want to name the names of the others I was deciding from, however, I am sure they are quite popular, as many here belong to multiple boards. Regardless, I think cycleon said it best..."Now- all of you - grow up and lose the ego." Buddah, sometimes in life people don't phrase things in the most appropriate manner, and that is part of life. I deal with sh*t every day from various people who feel they know things "better" then me, and I suck it up, and go about my business helping others. I think that is the approach you should try to take with this matter. We all acknowledge you are quite knowledgable on certain aspects of AAS and that is what makes this board great, the maturity and the diversity of its members. I say we let this thread go, as it really serves no purpose to re-hash a mute issue. Buddah will do in the end as he wishes....

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by FKITLETSGO
    Are you people blind? I really dont see the big deal here. Budda I have really enjoyed our accompanying of eachother during our membership's to the board but I have got to step back and be honest for a second. Billy Bathgate didn't really do anything. He called you out on something that seems to have good logic behind it. Wether it is true or not is a different story but that is the whole point of this message board and that is to share a variety of opinions and hopefully through trial and error and tons of imput come to a median between the havoc. I am with CYCLEON here as much as I hate teaming with him when I say this is quite dissapointing to see everyone respond the way you are and If I didn't think so highly of you budda i would see this as a cry for attention myself. If what Billy said really put a damper in your day that bad bro then looks like your decision might be for the best. I know ill get flamed out of the ass for posting this but oh well its a freaking message board im here for the same reasons as you guys yall are like family to me but man.......time to step back and look at the picture as a whole.

It is a scary day indeed when FKIT and I agree

And what annoys me is that its not Budda who is raising all this drama after the initial post (hey we can all get piqued at times) it is the rest of everyone who is reading way too much into all this

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Yea CYC your completely right it is everyone else making a big deal out of something that should have been ceased by the third reply. Well fellaz goodnight I hope when morning comes there will be a peaceful solution to this. Oh and another thing.......when did the board start going downhill? Last time I checked up on things 13,000 members + wasn't exactly a bad thing. Guys we have to remember that the world doens't revolve around us; The board does; and that means we have to revolve and "evolve" with it. We have to be the same community at 15,000 members as we were at 8,000 members. Dont let anything change bro's I see no probs with the board myself. Im happier then ever to be here and hope ill be here for a long time in the future. Long enuf to take CYC's position neway

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    WTF is this?

He says that darkening of Fina is only a color change. I said he didnt know what he was talking about as that is not true?

WTF did I miss?

I started my comment off with " NO OFFENSE "

Was that missed or what?

I am not a new guy, I can assure you that. Ive been around for over 3 years on at least 5 different other boards and most know me by my chemistry skills. Admittedly, I dont know it all and never claimed to have. Ive done about every powder conversion you can think of numerous times, and done fina countless times. Once again, Ill say it..I dont know everything.

The first time I said something to you about oxidation you blew me off. The next time, which is the post in question, and then in again in a third post thats current somewhere you again said there is NO proof if it.

Well, I dont know your background but I can tell you mine. Ive busted my balls of in college the last 4 years in chemistry and biology.

To be honest, when someone sits there and calls themself the expert and then says something is merely a color change...ya its kinda aggravating to me, but I was still polite about it. If you take "you dont know what your talking about" in reply to you saying "its only a color change" man I dont know what to tell you. Maybe I should have said, No your inncorrect, but Ive said it to you in the past before already. If I wanted to be rude about it, I would have been very obvious about it and used choiced words but that wasnt the intention.

You dont believe me fine...go to www.chemfinder.com type in trebolone and look at the structure. There are 3 unprotected double bonds sitting there. Place them in the right environment (heat + O2 ) and you rip them out of there and you lose stability and deteriorate the compound (again, just like iron oxide).

Think about it from a simple view. It changed colors. If it changed colors, isnt it now something differenet? If it was the same (trenbolone acetate) why would it look different.

POINT being, this is rediculous.

the dent depot : I'm a dick huh lmao, Ill remeber that. thanks

The funniest thing, Im so laid back anyways. Why waste my time getting mad on the internet..shit thats what my girlfriend is for

Lighten up everyone

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    FKITLETSGO and CYCLEON: Well said guys!

Billy...I wouldn't have taken your comments out of context either.

Kindergarten bickering never gets anyone, anywhere. We're all supposed to be adults, living in an adults world, discussing things that are genuinely important to us as decision-making adults. It's a hard world out there and if a little constructive criticism gets to you, or someone knows a little more than you, then one must learn from that and move on. Walking away proves no purpose except to show others that you cannot face lifes challenges, and therefore lose face and respect.

Let's all get along again and discuss some more important issues, like:

"Can I drink Winny" or "Can I just do a 50mg a day Dbol cycle"????

You know...the real important stuff.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    It is inevitable that when people use gear there emotions will flare up eventually.Undrstand,discussion boards have to deal with these types of situations on a daily basis.The important thing is to do your best to move on,too many people make there decisions out of emotion instead of rationale when gear in involved and sometimes it is your friends you find in the middle of making those rash decisions.

I didnt read the entire thread and dont care to know the story.But help him through it,you never know what could be happening in his life.He's a good guy and has helped many,many people and I know theres no need for this.I hope everyone can work things out peacefully.

peace
    nersh
    Last edited by inertia; 07-01-2003 at 02:51 AM.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Keep in mind that at the beginnig of this thread no one really knew what the "issue" was. They were just showing support for a member in good standing. Both of the individuals involved are great members who help many people.

Would love to see this thread just go away, get locked or whatever. Peace!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information