Thread: Fina/Prop/cycle

chris1tr69 is offline Banned

Fina/Prop/cycle

My cycle goes as follows
    1-8 75mg Prop EOD
    3-13100mg Fina EOD
    I started at 168 and now im a solid 192, im on my last week of prop, and im trying to consider wether or not i should add winny 50ms EOD for my last 5 weeks to get a little more cut. I was also wondering what is a good cutting cycle to do, and what type of gear should i have on hand to help the shutdown?

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    fina shuts me down hard bro, so be sure to have your clomid 3days after last shot of fina, its a must

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR Bro

How old are you? What's your cycle histroy, training, height and weight?

JohnnyB

im 20 and this is my first cycle i tried researching it for a while before i stuck myself but i started at 168 now im 192 5-11, I train 6 days on 1 day off one muscle a day calories are from 3550 to 4500 a day and at least 300 grams of protien all form meats no shakes really

does nyone think it would be beneficial to add winny in my last 4 weeks, and whats the best for shut down, doses, gear etc.......

You don't need juice your hormones are the highest they'll be in your life. Wait 4 years, build a good base now, but there are to high of a chance of side effects that could cause major problems down the road, some sooner.

If you not making gains now at 20, you need to rethink your training, diet and recovery. Because if those aren't in order juice isn't going to magically change that.

Do some more research on gear, forget about what you heard or seen on TV. You don't get big because you take steroids , it take hard work and dedication, good genetics helps too. Then wneh those are in order juice will help, but juice doesn't make you big or give you muscle. It doesn't work that way, sorry Bro.

JohnnyB

I did lots of reasearch before i did it, as much as i possibly could i was about 170 at a stand still for almost 2 years so i decided to get a boost and not even 2 months later i gained almost 25 pounds, thats probably genetics, my dad is a power lifter he weighs 278, and benches 545.............i lift with him most of the time, i jsut wanted to know if winny would be benfefical just for my last 5 weeks

At your age you could of did it without juice. You'll know what I'm talking about when you hit your 30's or 40's.

JohnnyB

I realize that, but it really doesnt matter because im already doing it like 1/2 of all the other people my age.......................thankyou though

Bro that's a cop out, so you're telling me that if half the people your age were doing what ever, you would do it too. I doubt it, I'm sure that there lots of things people your age are doing that you don't do.

Bro think of the future because it'll come sooner then you think. It's for your health and well being, to reconsider.

JohnnyB

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    i started @ 20 also... after 2.5yrs of training... gained 60lbs natural...

you live once and your young once, so why not try to look and feel good while you can, i dont want steriods to be what helps my mid life cirsis

i started at 16 140 i went up too 175 natural then stoped going up for over a year so i wanted a jump, half the people on here are my age, i dont know wuts the big deal its one cycle

Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    you live once and your young once, so why not try to look and feel good while you can, i dont want steriods to be what helps my mid life cirsis
    Bro your making my case. Your only young once, your hormones are at their highest they'll ever be, so take advantage of them, don't shut them down. You may never recover them fully.

Now you say you don't want to use juice for mid life crisis, by shutting down your endocrine system before it's fully developed, you are setting yourself up for needing gear when you hit your mid life. Those mood swings and trying to feel young again in the mid-life crisis, can be made worst if your hormones are inbalanced as well. Because it's caused by your hormones dropping off, IMO.

Hey Bro I was 20 once too, I did something that I'm paying for now, that if I would of listen to older people that warn me about what could happen I wouldn't be in the situation I'm in now.

JohnnyB

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    does nyone think it would be beneficial to add winny in my last 4 weeks, and whats the best for shut down, doses, gear etc.......
    I don't think throwing in winny for 4 weeks at the end will make that big of a difference. Stagger down your carbs (or try low carb cycling), increase your cardio (6 days a wk in the morning on an empty stomach), and toss in a fatburner. Save the winny for a later cycle. Besides considering the gains the have made so far, your age, and the fact its your first cycle adding a 17aa compound to the equation would put more undue stress on your body. Make sure to run the clomid/nolvadex post cycle and consider the 22lbs in gains a successful cycle.

~US~

biggdude is offline Junior Member
    I was just thinking and I can name 20-25 guys who are on steroids who are under 20 that go to my gym. I think a lot more young people take them then people think. Thats just my 2 cents though.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I don't think that is Johnny's point. The point is that teenagers/under 22 don't need them because their hormones are already at maximum capacity. By taking exogenous hormones your body responds by ceasing its own production, ie shutting your endocrine system down. When you get off the juice your hormones will not be as high as they should be. Essentially, you are aging your hormone system prematurely and you will quite possibly need hormone replacement therapy at a young age just to be normal. You say that you researched all this, but you defy good advice, I just don't understand how so many young men can screw themselves without using their noggins. I wish you the best and hope that you fully recover from your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by biggdude
    I was just thinking and I can name 20-25 guys who are on steroids who are under 20 that go to my gym. I think a lot more young people take them then people think. Thats just my 2 cents though.
    I see them all the time, acting like their Arnold or who ever. When they weigh 150lbs, but think about what your saying. Teenagers making a decision that will effect the rest of their life. They haven't even finished growing or developing, their mental and emotional state hasn't fully developed either. Like sigrabbit your not understanding where I'm coming from, I hope you do have a little bit better idea now.

I'm not saying that there are no teens juice because the percentages are going up every year, according to some polls. What I'm trying to get across is there could be heavy penalties to pay in the future.

I think if you were to wait until you were 24, built all the mass you could you'd have a good foundation to build on. Then juice you'd get more muscle out of it. Because you may build some muscle, when you juice in your teens or early 20's, but those 40 or 50lbs you could of gained naturally, that you juiced to get. Could be it you might not go much further then that.

I've seen guys that started in their teens are 6'-1", have done 7 cycles and still don't weigh 200lbs. But hey they gained 40 or 50 lbs by juicing.

What ever floats your boat.

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    My cycle goes as follows
    1-8 75mg Prop EOD
    3-13100mg Fina EOD
    I started at 168 and now im a solid 192, im on my last week of prop, and im trying to consider wether or not i should add winny 50ms EOD for my last 5 weeks to get a little more cut. I was also wondering what is a good cutting cycle to do, and what type of gear should i have on hand to help the shutdown?
    I would end the tren (fina) or add in more prop myself. I woudlnt go without it.

If you added the prop back in, then you could possibly do winny..but Id do it ED not EOD. I dont think you will feel much of 25mg ED though.

Either way, you need clomid at the end.

On the other note, I started at 20. Looking back, Im glad I did it as it changed my life in a good way, but I realise it wasnt nessicary to get the goals I wanted.

why wouldnt u just run fina alone? def prop too? the only thing is that i mnight have 2 wait 2 weeks tops for more of some pro prop and i heard that hurts like hell

Thread Information