biggdude is offline Junior Member

Why do you take steroids????

Now dont get mad at me... I take steroids too... but I was just wondering what other people's reason is for taking them. Personally I take them just because I wanna get huge! So why do yall take them?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    One of the major reasons for me is to allow me to raise my training volume to a level that would cause me to overtrain if I weren't using. Also people who cross train( like wrestlers, ma guys, hockey players, etc) want to get the most out of lifting, but lifting isn't the primary goal for most athletes. AS plays a big part of this.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Thats funny...my reason for cycling is almost the same. I have found over the years, that I can only train at one speed...wide freakin open. So, correspondingly...I would overtrain time after time...and slack off going to the gym. I started on gear to be able to keep my intensity to the max, and be able to recover.....getting bigger is inevitable...sure.

Needless to say...now I feel like I'm undertraining!

D

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Thats funny...my reason for cycling is almost the same. I have found over the years, that I can only train at one speed...wide freakin open. So, correspondingly...I would overtrain time after time...and slack off going to the gym. I started on gear to be able to keep my intensity to the max, and be able to recover.....getting bigger is inevitable...sure.

Needless to say...now I feel like I'm undertraining!

D
    i will agree with this as at first i wanted to really get the most out of my dedication and hard work. busting your ass and trying every conceivable way to just have an extra 5 pounds of lean mass to show at the end of the year was not very rewarding.

cycling has allowed me to break through barriers and personal limits i never thought could be broken without it.

i do it for myself, however the focus has gradually shifted to aesthetics over the years since i have steadily met my goals and set loftier ones.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I take steroids because I am a loser and I think that a few cycles will make me cool. Oh nevermind-I was thinking of all them skinny pricks, fresh out of highschool who think that steroids will cure them of being a pussy.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I do it because im obsesed with my body, and physical apperance. It may sound a little overboard, but i constantly carry on this quest for the "perfect" look. I also started juice in order to overcome a plateau that ive been stuck in for several months. And i will proceed to do another cycle because i found that it is the greatest confidence booster ever made.

And Chicks dig guys with big muscles!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I like having oil pumped in my butt cheaks so now I just use Crisco when I'm outta gear.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    But seriously, why the hell do you use supplements? Probably same reason you use roids. Maybe you want that edge, the extra umph, whatever.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    not saying i do it LOL, but if i was to it would be because six yrs ago i was 125lbs. skinny lil bitch. trust me being jakked is definately better than chicks being bigger than you.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    I haven't cycled yet but I want a king kong Pecker so I'm going to inject test 500 into my head so I can Have that 13 inch look going like john holmes lol

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Get huge!

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    I haven't used roids yet because I would've fucked up my endocrine system had I done them. I came close though, but I came to realize that I still got natural potential and if I progress the way I have I hopefully won't need them. But I think why a majority of people will do it is just insecurity. They don't wanna look small and scrawny. They feel like less of a man if they aren't absolutely swole ripped up. There are people on this board who have used steroids at a young age, what #1 reason do you think they started so young? Why do think most people do it? I'm not saying it as a generalization to all people but I thinks it's one major factor in most.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I have reached my genetic potential and want to get to a higher level of muscular development.

Ironweb is offline Member
    I take them because all those supplements that say "steroid like results" or better than fill in the blank, that do not work. I figured if I am going to spend steriod like money then I might as well get the real deal. Had it with wasteing my money on things that did not work as stated. Then I read a quote that said "Why be Clark Kent when you can be Superman". Made sense to me. Started studying about it and a year and half later I stuck myself for the first time and never looked back. Just need to be smart about what your doing and this is a great place to get smarter. Peace to all ppl who experiment with the oils. We are a breed like none other.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle I did out of curiosity. My second one I did because I liked the results from the first. For the most part, juicing is a part of this bodybuilding lifestyle I have chosen to follow.

~US~

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i just wanna be an NPC champ some day, thats why i started, and so far i seem to be doing pretty good imho, but im my worst critic.

Thread Information