• 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: Short Burst Cycle - Tren A, Test P, Dbol - 6 Weeks

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member

Short Burst Cycle - Tren A, Test P, Dbol - 6 Weeks

Hey All,

I am starting to prepare and prime for my 4th cycle and I'm hoping to get your input about the amount of Tren A to use on a Short Burst Cycle.

The last time I used Tren had a tough time managing the emotional side, admittedly my relationship was going through a bumpy stage, now things have settled down considerably, so I expect there to be much less to deal with. The reason I bring this up is because, as I understand it, a SBC should consist of 6 weeks at a significantly higher dose than when running a 12 week cycle, usually double.

The last time I used 350mg tren ace and 600mg prop per week and doubling those doses when I didn't manage it so well before seems foolish. So I propose a more moderate 500mg of tren ace and 350mg prop. What's your take on this as a SBC please?

The proposed cycle :

will be my 4th cycle
    190lbs @ 12%bf
    39y/o 6ft

1-6 Tren A 500mg per week
    1-6 Test P 350mg per week
    1-6 Dbol 40mg per day, 7 days on 7 days off

1-6 Adex 0.33 - 0.5mg EOD (I aromatize to E well *sigh*)
    1-6 HCG 500iu per week
    NAC, LIV52

DA on hand

PCT - Clom/Nolv 100/50/50/50 40/20/20/20

Thanks for any input

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I dont think you need to bump from 350mg tren to 500mg tren especialy when you say you had emotional side effects.

If i were you i would go 350mg tren again and see how the emotional side treats you this time (hopefuly now your life is settled, it might be better) but jumping to 500mg is too much imo, if you feel you have to increaseit go 400mg but i think 350mg is a good dose for your cycle experience and a good way for you to test tren and its sides again before going higher

You don't need to double your dose for a short cycle. The short ester just acts faster. If 350mg/wk of Tren worked well for you last time, go with 350mg/wk this time. I'm of the opinion, don't fix it if it ain't broke.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe front load first week?

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I dont think you need to bump from 350mg tren to 500mg tren especialy when you say you had emotional side effects.

If i were you i would go 350mg tren again and see how the emotional side treats you this time (hopefuly now your life is settled, it might be better) but jumping to 500mg is too much imo, if you feel you have to increaseit go 400mg but i think 350mg is a good dose for your cycle experience and a good way for you to test tren and its sides again before going higher
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You don't need to double your dose for a short cycle. The short ester just acts faster. If 350mg/wk of Tren worked well for you last time, go with 350mg/wk this time. I'm of the opinion, don't fix it if it ain't broke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Maybe front load first week?
    Hey All, thanks for the replies, it sounds like 350-400mg is the way to go and adjust after a couple of weeks if necessary. Front loading sounds interesting, but is it really of any advantage with short esters?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25
    Hey All, thanks for the replies, it sounds like 350-400mg is the way to go and adjust after a couple of weeks if necessary. Front loading sounds interesting, but is it really of any advantage with short esters?
    You don't need to front load with short esters.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Please keep us updated on the feels and gains I'm very interested in trying the same. And I reccon few here are very interested in the results of short-burst cycles since most take em for a longer ride

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No expert in SBCs but thought dosages needed to be ran higher.

If you run SBCs at almost same dosage as a regular cycle what extra gains you are expecting?? Seems to me you would only be cutting gains short.

Is Marcus still updating his PMs?? Lol
    NACH3 likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No expert in SBCs but thought dosages needed to be ran higher.

If you run SBCs at almost same dosage as a regular cycle what extra gains you are expecting?? Seems to me you would only be cutting gains short.

Is Marcus still updating his PMs?? Lol
    This is why I suggested front loading although short esters.

Such a short time. If not running the dosage high....still front load that first week.

But sbc u should be running higher dosage then planned

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    While I believe you should run the dose a bit higher on a SBC, I agree that there's no reason to double the dosage. Even when I run a 12 week cycle, my gains seem to stall after the 8 week mark. I'm not saying I can't make small gains after that, but the first 8 weeks is really where my cycle shines. With that said, if your gains come as mine do, then I don't think you're short-changing yourself. I also see no reason to front load, whether you're using short or long esters.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    I've done two SBC this far no u don't have to double ur dosages but honestly it doesn't matter if u do. It sll comes down to the priming. The priming part is the key to sbc'ing.
    But if he does double his dosages its fine because he won't be on long enough to see any of the bad side effect coming into play. If I was u bro I would double them. For example: if the Max gear I've ran was
    Test p: 500
    Tren a: 300

Then I would go with either
    Test p: 800mg
    Tren a: 500mg
    Or
    Test p: 1 gram
    Tren a: 600mg

But that is me I know my body I know what dosage of adex and cabar to run.
    I felt like the orals helped a sh!t tho. U can just run those normal but like I said I know how my body some what reacts. Now don't get me wrong if u want to run everything like normal go ahead but the main key is the carb cycling to priming ur body. Think of it like a sponge. U pull all of the water out of it then throw it in the bath tub for of water its going to absorb the water so far.
    Btw make sure to run hcg on this it will help recovery so much faster
    NACH3 likes this.

Alta is offline Associate Member
    How is typical recovery on a short burst?

I'm on 700ml prop/wk (ran ai and HCG ) for just over 6 weeks. PCT starts next week, so I'm curious what I'm in for.

Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post

I'm on 700ml prop/wk (ran ai and HCG) for just over 6 weeks. PCT starts next week, so I'm curious what I'm in for.
    With tren its hard. Ive come to the realization that a high test and oral would be the best for a SBC because recovery is everything. U should be good bro.
    Alta likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    SBCing is indeed intended on using higher doses and a shorter duration so that you won't get the unwanted sides... If you time it right you won't have the nasty sides... However they can creep up on you very fast - in that case drop everything and pct!

I also believe in frontloading short esters... Also this depends on your prop dosage... If run your prop a lot higher imho! If your used to running say 500mgs of test.... I'd do at least a G(if not higher if you know how your body handles it) on a SBC... Your defeating the purpose of running a SBC if you keep dosages moderate -

I'd run your tren a at 500
    Prop at 750-1.25g depends on you!
    Backload your d-Bol as its too short to pulse! 50mgs Ed or combine d-Bol/& drol :

Also, extend your Nolva to 6wks - 40/40/20/20/20/20

Read Marcus' SBC link

Short burst cycling- explained
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-03-2016 at 12:54 PM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alta View Post

I'm on 700ml prop/wk (ran ai and HCG) for just over 6 weeks. PCT starts next week, so I'm curious what I'm in for.

The shorter the cycle usually makes recovery easier(not always) but the shorter the duration the better when it comes to recovery
    Alta likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    SBCing is indeed intended on using higher doses and a shorter duration so that you won't get the unwanted sides... If you time it right you won't have the nasty sides... However they can creep up on you very fast - in that case drop everything and pct!

I also believe in frontloading short esters... Also this depends on your prop dosage... If run your prop a lot higher imho! If your used to running say 500mgs of test.... I'd do at least a G(if not higher if you know how your body handles it) on a SBC... Your defeating the purpose of running a SBC if you keep dosages moderate -

I'd run your tren a at 500
    Prop at 750-1.25g depends on you!
    Backload your d-Bol as its too short to pulse! 50mgs Ed or combine d-Bol/& drol -

Read Marcus' SBC link

Short burst cycling- explained
    Agreed

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Also, just so people don't get the wrong idea... Crazy high doses are not needed... It's based on what you normally run your doses at... If one is used to running their test lower(3-400mgs/wk) then I think 800+ would be plenty(only if you can handle the test that high)

I've always liked running my test higher preferably a 2:1 ratio but again I know how my body reacts to higher test...

Just didn't want newer members thinking you need crazy amounts of gear for a SBC... Always use the least amount of gear needed to achieve the best results(as diet and training will account for 90% of your results...

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, just so people don't get the wrong idea... Crazy high doses are not needed... It's based on what you normally run your doses at... If one is used to running their test lower(3-400mgs/wk) then I think 800+ would be plenty(only if you can handle the test that high)

I've always liked running my test higher preferably a 2:1 ratio but again I know how my body reacts to higher test...

Just didn't want newer members thinking you need crazy amounts of gear for a SBC... Always use the least amount of gear needed to achieve the best results(as diet and training will account for 90% of your results...
    Was thinking of running a short blast cycle myself due to all these reasons but what do you guys think about running tren or npp will it affect the recovery and counteract the purpose of running a short cycle

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post

Was thinking of running a short blast cycle myself due to all these reasons but what do you guys think about running tren or npp will it affect the recovery and counteract the purpose of running a short cycle
    IMO yes it would. My next SBC will only be with high test and high oral.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    IMO yes it would. My next SBC will only be with high test and high oral.
    Admittedly, I have not brushed up on Marcus' thread on SBC and priming, and maybe I missed the answer to this question within this thread, but can you explain why you would stay away from NPP or Tren ? Is it because of recovery?

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post

Admittedly, I have not brushed up on Marcus' thread on SBC and priming, and maybe I missed the answer to this question within this thread, but can you explain why you would stay away from NPP or Tren? Is it because of recovery?
    Yeah for me it was the recovery time. They both are very hard on the system which makes it hard to recover from. From day one I was always told to run always run test p one week longer with tren a/nnp. Or run test e/c two weeks longer then tren e/DECA to help u clear out of ur system. So would it make sense to run both up to the 4th week? Or run ur test one or two week longer then 19-nor's. So I personally feel SBC would be best for recovery with high test and a powerful oral
    Mr.BB and musclestack like this.

Yeah for me it was the recovery time. They both are very hard on the system which makes it hard to recover from. From day one I was always told to run always run test p one week longer with tren a/nnp. Or run test e/c two weeks longer then tren e/DECA to help u clear out of ur system. So would it make sense to run both up to the 4th week? Or run ur test one or two week longer then 19-nor's. So I personally feel SBC would be best for recovery with high test and a powerful oral
    What you are saying about running test 2 weeks longer is true when running long esters dont think thats the case when using short esters but as far as affecting recovery in short cycles am not sure i mean yes they are difficult to recover from compared to other steroids but will they affect recovery much if used for a short duration,thats the question

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    What you are saying about running test 2 weeks longer is true when running long esters dont think thats the case when using short esters but as far as affecting recovery in short cycles am not sure i mean yes they are difficult to recover from compared to other steroids but will they affect recovery much if used for a short duration,thats the question
    Yes waiting to weeks if u do long esters, one week longer if u do short esters.
    So really ur cycle would be either 5wk or 6wk cycle before coming off. Also remember tren is so strong that even one injection will require a full pct. One shot of test no pct required. That's a huge difference in recovery from two different compounds.

So really ur cycle would be either 5wk or 6wk cycle before coming off. Also remember tren is so strong that even one injection will require a full pct. One shot of test no pct required. That's a huge difference in recovery from two different compounds.
    So how are your recovery and mass gains with test and oral only cycles

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey tice,

I agree with you on how any addition of a 19nor can be problematic to recovery... However, the shorter duration of any cycle should help with recovery(in theory) but high doses of strong orals(drol/d-Bol) will also shut you down hard w/high test...

I believe it's more of a preference thing...

Did you get good gains with SBCing w/two injectables? I'm sure you did but the recovery wasn't worth it? I'm just trying to figure out what exactly went wrong and why?! You know I'm interested in running a SBC w/2 injectables(although I'd just return back to my TRT dose after...

Hey tice,

I agree with you on how any addition of a 19nor can be problematic to recovery... However, the shorter duration of any cycle should help with recovery(in theory) but high doses of strong orals(drol/d-Bol) will also shut you down hard w/high test...

I believe it's more of a preference thing...

Did you get good gains with SBCing w/two injectables? I'm sure you did but the recovery wasn't worth it? I'm just trying to figure out what exactly went wrong and why?! You know I'm interested in running a SBC w/2 injectables(although I'd just return back to my TRT dose after...
    Yes I think duration on any compound with depend on the recovery process. Yes u will get shut down hard on orals to but not to the degree that tren does. Tren is the king of shut down..

Yes I got good gains off of my two injectables and one oral. But I knew that recovery was going to be death so I decided to blast and cruise. But the reason I did that was because I want to be 250lbs one day. Me doing a SBC then recovery and repeat would have got me to a certain point but not were I wanted to be

Now for my test and oral I did 750mg testp, and 30mg sdrol. I got fvcking diced and stayed diced until my next bulk. After week 2 I was waking up morning wood which to me means I was getting back to myself. I believe this method works well if ur looking to put on a little mass but get shredded on before the summer. Perfect for that I feel.

For u nach prime blast and cruise and repeat. It doesn't matter if u use 19-nor compounds ur test is always going to be there lol
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes I think duration on any compound with depend on the recovery process. Yes u will get shut down hard on orals to but not to the degree that tren does. Tren is the king of shut down..

Yes I got good gains off of my two injectables and one oral. But I knew that recovery was going to be death so I decided to blast and cruise. But the reason I did that was because I want to be 250lbs one day. Me doing a SBC then recovery and repeat would have got me to a certain point but not were I wanted to be

Now for my test and oral I did 750mg testp, and 30mg sdrol. I got fvcking diced and stayed diced until my next bulk. After week 2 I was waking up morning wood which to me means I was getting back to myself. I believe this method works well if ur looking to put on a little mass but get shredded on before the summer. Perfect for that I feel.

For u nach prime blast and cruise and repeat. It doesn't matter if u use 19-nor compounds ur test is always going to be there lol
    Thanks Tice... We talk about this stuff all the time loli love it... I just wanted to see how and what it did for you best hat you've tried it your way and another way and one works better and also, yes if you are PCTing then running any 19nor will be hard to recover from...

PS... I know tren is harsh(all around) but have you felt tren is harder to recover from than deca (decanate ester)?? I've always both shut you down - very fast(one shot really) I knew deca(decanate ester) was like this too... NPP being a lil better recovery wise hut still tough... You are right tho, no it's just checking BW and priming blasting cruising(re-prime) if BW comes back gtg blast again... Obviously the BW is the key whether or not to move forward with the wks you've planned out... Thx buddy!

Thanks Tice... We talk about this stuff all the time loli love it... I just wanted to see how and what it did for you best hat you've tried it your way and another way and one works better and also, yes if you are PCTing then running any 19nor will be hard to recover from...

PS... I know tren is harsh(all around) but have you felt tren is harder to recover from than deca(decanate ester)?? I've always both shut you down - very fast(one shot really) I knew deca(decanate ester) was like this too... NPP being a lil better recovery wise hut still tough... You are right tho, no it's just checking BW and priming blasting cruising(re-prime) if BW comes back gtg blast again... Obviously the BW is the key whether or not to move forward with the wks you've planned out... Thx buddy!
    Yeah tren was harder to recover from. For example I did 8ks of tren a and recovery normally for me from a test cycle took me about 1 1/2 weeks to wake up with a woody. With tren I never got a morning woody for 3-4 weeks and it was never solid. I only did one npp cycle but I just kept b&c so I never tried to recover from it.

Yeah tren was harder to recover from. For example I did 8ks of tren a and recovery normally for me from a test cycle took me about 1 1/2 weeks to wake up with a woody. With tren I never got a morning woody for 3-4 weeks and it was never solid. I only did one npp cycle but I just kept b&c so I never tried to recover from it.
    Did you run hcg while on cycle? Also how was the npp cycle in terms of recovery

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I was going to post but ive spoken to trice and nach before on SBC's and I think you have had some great advice. Not read every post but will do when I get back. But shorter cycles are the way to go for me, prime hit it hard along side my training protocol and recover
    NACH3 and thephoenix25 like this.

Thread Information