rGus is offline Junior Member
    So this morning I'm injecting test c and npp in to my quad. I aspirated, no blood. Did my injection and immediately started to cough. Nothing crazy, mostly light cough but some were pretty heavy. Went on for a few minutes.
    Any idea why?

Thought it was it weird so wanted to share and wonder if anyone else experienced this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You might have gone through a vein, which is why when you aspirated you drew no blood. However on the way out some got into the vein.

Dont worry about it, the coughs can be nasty on occassion, but nothing serious. It is simply your lungs filtering the gear out!

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya yo either nicked a vein or went through one

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    You might have gone through a vein, which is why when you aspirated you drew no blood. However on the way out some got into the vein.

Dont worry about it, the coughs can be nasty on occassion, but nothing serious. It is simply your lungs filtering the gear out!
    agreed.
    actually happened to me today. not soo much a cough, but felt it coming and felt the heaviness in lungs and that taste/tingle in tongue. it happens. no biggie. lay down for 10 min

rGus is offline Junior Member
    Yea thx guys. That makes sense. I think I got some in the vein going in because half through my injection I started to feel cough coming on.

Thread Information