Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Strongblood

Thread: tren problems need advice

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

tren problems need advice

So I have been on my cycle for about 7wks now.
    Test e 750mg ew
    Tren e 500mg ew
    All my supports with it (hcg , NAC and ai)
    The problem:
    1.the last couple of days I have been having some bad heart burn.
    2: I don't think I'm digesting my food properly because I'm burping up food from 3+ hours after eating
    3: not feeling as hungry as normal

Any advice would be great. Thanks boys

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    have you used tren before?

i have done many cycles and only use 300-400mg trene ew max .
    i avoid it now anyways, even though i dont get much sides (compared to others) and mostly just a crappy feeling around week 8-9. still not worth it to me IMO.
    I like to feel good on cycle.

maybe back dose to 350mg ew?

also pick up some ginger root pills at health store. 1-2 a day will help hunger and digestion. i highly rec it during bulking if having issues eating. tumeric also helps.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I take Prilosec OTC - works great - are you taking any orals? If so what? That's what gets my stomach in knots sometimes... Also, this is how I started to feel after my last cycle and I couldn't keep the amount of food I needed in me and started losing weight... I ended up coming off... This could just be something simple but maybe get your GP to take a look?!

I used to be prescribed to it but I just get it at the pharmacy!

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    have you used tren before?

i have done many cycles and only use 300-400mg trene ew max .
    i avoid it now anyways, even though i dont get much sides (compared to others) and mostly just a crappy feeling around week 8-9. still not worth it to me IMO.
    I like to feel good on cycle.

maybe back dose to 350mg ew?

also pick up some ginger root pills at health store. 1-2 a day will help hunger and digestion. i highly rec it during bulking if having issues eating. tumeric also helps.
    Yeah I've ran three tren cycles before this but they were all short esters. This is my first time messing with long esters and wow! This sh!t hit me. I will give the ginger root pill. I was going to pick up some ghrp-6 if this hunger doesn't come back. Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I take Prilosec OTC - works great - are you taking any orals? If so what? That's what gets my stomach in knots sometimes... Also, this is how I started to feel after my last cycle and I couldn't keep the amount of food I needed in me and started losing weight... I ended up coming off... This could just be something simple but maybe get your GP to take a look?!

I used to be prescribed to it but I just get it at the pharmacy!
    No orals yet bro. I have a50 that I was going to run it but I'm being a big pu$$y. Honestly its the only ped that scares me. Remember when I pm'ed u and I felt like sh*t on 100mg tbol ed after day 17. It feels like the same feeling. Heart burn, tired, no wanting to eat. Sh*t sucks... I'll pick up some Prilosec thanks nach
    Last edited by tice1212; 02-01-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    So I have been on my cycle for about 7wks now. Test e 750mg ew Tren e 500mg ew All my supports with it (hcg, NAC and ai) The problem: 1.the last couple of days I have been having some bad heart burn. 2: I don't think I'm digesting my food properly because I'm burping up food from 3+ hours after eating 3: not feeling as hungry as normal Any advice would be great. Thanks boys
    Your indigestion problems you are experiencing is because the Tren depleted all the glutamine inside the lining of your stomach. Go to GNC or somewhere and get some L-Glutamine. It comes in powder or capsules. I use powder. Just mix up a teaspoonful in 6-8 ounces of water and drink it down every morning. If you can't get powder just take around 1500mgs. Capsules. Your indigestion should be gone 3 or 4 hours after your first dose. And you might want to consider lowering that Tren dose a bit. Good luck!
    DGenRit likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No orals yet bro. I have a50 that I was going to run it but I'm being a big pu$$y. Honestly its the only ped that scares me. Remember when I pm'ed u and I felt like sh*t on 100mg tbol ed after day 17. It feels like the same feeling. Heart burn, tired, no wanting to eat. Sh*t sucks
    I used to run those a bombs when I was younger. Now no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Your indigestion problems you are experiencing is because the Tren depleted all the glutamine inside the lining of your stomach. Go to GNC or somewhere and get some L-Glutamine. It comes in powder or capsules. I use powder. Just mix up a teaspoonful in 6-8 ounces of water and drink it down every morning. If you can't get powder just take around 1500mgs. Capsules. Your indigestion should be gone 3 or 4 hours after your first dose. And you might want to consider lowering that Tren dose a bit. Good luck!
    Awesome I'll give this a try. Thanks strongblood

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    I used to run those a bombs when I was younger. Now no thanks
    Yeah man I'm nerves to try this stuff. Tren no problem. The fact that this is the strongest oral out there and its super toxic scares me.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    No orals yet bro. I have a50 that I was going to run it but I'm being a big pu$$y. Honestly its the only ped that scares me. Remember when I pm'ed u and I felt like sh*t on 100mg tbol ed after day 17. It feels like the same feeling. Heart burn, tired, no wanting to eat. Sh*t sucks
    Yeah I remember that's why I asked about the orals... And I figured it was making eating hard as hell(that's when I started trying tums and Sh!t but Prilosec does the trick(plus I have heart burn anyway)

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you taking a lot of an ai? little like crashed estrogen to me. How I get if I take to much arimidex .

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    all your supports? But i didnt see the caber there. I would never run that much tren without a DA. Even if caber did make me feel real real burned out last time, it was nearly as bad as running 1g of 19nors without DA, as i did christmas one year ago.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-02-2016 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    all your supports? But i didnt see the caber there. I would never run that much tren without a DA. Even if caber did make me feel real real burned out last time, it was nearly as bad as running 1g of 19nors without DA, as i did christmas one year ago.
    I have caber on hand. I was told as long as my e2 was in check I wouldn't need to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Are you taking a lot of an ai? little like crashed estrogen to me. How I get if I take to much arimidex.
    I'm doing .25-.35 EOD do u think that is high for 750mg of test?

Awesome I'll give this a try. Thanks strongblood
    No problem Tice! I was having the same problem with indigestion as you. I think I read about the Glutamine issue on one of Jimmyinkedup's post. (But I'm not positive)Anyway it was a God sent for me man! I was eating rolaids by the bottle. I was hoping that my appetite would return also, but no such luck! If you find something that will help in that area it would be much appreciated. It's all I can do to get down 3 square meals atm! Good luck brother!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I was going to mention glutamine

I got the idea from JimmyK on here & it worked well. But, I only used it to battle heartburn while running orals. Tren (ace or enan), didn't give me anything like the heart burn that I got from dRol or aDrol.

It worked well though - last cycle of aBombs went almost heartburn free.

Biggest issue I started to see from long term tren use is the feeling of being toxic. I just had the taste of something resembling copper in my mouth almost 24x7.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    No problem Tice! I was having the same problem with indigestion as you. I think I read about the Glutamine issue on one of Jimmyinkedup's post. (But I'm not positive)Anyway it was a God sent for me man! I was eating rolaids by the bottle. I was hoping that my appetite would return also, but no such luck! If you find something that will help in that area it would be much appreciated. It's all I can do to get down 3 square meals atm! Good luck brother!
    Well i know if ur appetite is not there try peptide ghrp-6 that will kick that sh!t up. Lol. I'm going to give this Glutamine a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I was going to mention glutamine

I got the idea from JimmyK on here & it worked well. But, I only used it to battle heartburn while running orals. Tren (ace or enan), didn't give me anything like the heart burn that I got from dRol or aDrol.

It worked well though - last cycle of aBombs went almost heartburn free.

Biggest issue I started to see from long term tren use is the feeling of being toxic. I just had the taste of something resembling copper in my mouth almost 24x7.
    When u say toxic do u ever feel like u smelt a little off. I'm normally not a smelly dude. I can train mma for hours and not have to put deodorant on but I must say I have a ting of smell to me. Really awkward.

Well i know if ur appetite is not there try peptide ghrp-6 that will kick that sh!t up. Lol. I'm going to give this Glutamine a shot.
    Yea. I heard ghrp-6 will definitely increase the appetite. I think I might order one vial to test it out.
    You will be so glad you started the glutamine! Before I learned about it, I
    Was about sick of constantly dealing with heartburn. Thanks man!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    When u say toxic do u ever feel like u smelt a little off. I'm normally not a smelly dude. I can train mma for hours and not have to put deodorant on but I must say I have a ting of smell to me. Really awkward.
    Funky smell in one, nasty odd liver like taste in my mouth is two, dark weird smelling piss even when drinking a ton water is three - that's the main ones I think of

Hey boys just wanted to give u guys an update on the glutamine recommendation so I was doing 5g every morning (7am) on an empty stomach it seemed to work well until about (7pm) so these last two mornings I've been taken 10g in the morning with no problem yet. Thanks boys for the advice

Thread Information