Mai_Tai is offline New Member

hairloss with primo

Does Primo have a stronger affect on hairloss since it's a derivative of DHT? I have hairloss in my family, and I know that plays a big factor, and gear can enhance baldness. My father has it, and my mother's father. Am I safer with Sus and Deca , or does it matter?

MT

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If your prone your prone, it's going to fall out.

JohnnyB

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    if your worried next time start proscar 3 weeks before the start of your cycle

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have not researched primo, but if your statement is correct that it is a dht derivative then proscar/propecia will not help because they stop converstion of test to dht and deriviatives are already past the point of conversion. If you are prone to male pattern baldness I would use something else like test, eq, anavar , dbol , anything that does not convert to dht, or raises test and can be fought with proscar/propecia.

Good luck.

Put something together and ask the mods what they think based on your goals and stats.

I'm stacking Sus, Deca and Primo. Sus and Deca don't convert to DHT do they? Is there any other hardening roid like primo aside from winny?

mt

sp9
    Sus is test, and as it raises the test in your system it will also raise the amount converted to DHT. This will speed up hair loss. Using a dht inhibitor (proscar/propecia/avodart) will slow that down or stop it. I don't know too much about deca but I have heard that if you are taking a dht inhibitor like proscar/propecia it can actually make things worse.

After all my research on hair loss and AS, my first cycle looks like this:

1-4 DBOL 30mg ED
    1-13 Test 500 mg Weekly
    1-12 EQ 400 mg Weekly

Maybe Anavar weeks 8-15 40mg ED.

Nolva 10mg ED
    Clomid at the end.
    .25 mg liquidex ED

Dbol raises test
    test raises test
    EQ doesn't convert to DHT
    Anavar is very mild and a great alternative to Winny if you are concerned about hair loss.

I have run avodart at .5mg since last Dec and will continue to run it. It is reducing my DHT levels by about 90% and will help greatly. More affordable is proscar at 1.25 mg daily that will reduce dht by around 70%. I also use minoxidil 5% twice daily and nizoral shampoo 3-4 times a week.

thanks scottp999

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Sus is test, and as it raises the test in your system it will also raise the amount converted to DHT. This will speed up hair loss. Using a dht inhibitor (proscar/propecia/avodart) will slow that down or stop it. I don't know too much about deca but I have heard that if you are taking a dht inhibitor like proscar/propecia it can actually make things worse.

After all my research on hair loss and AS, my first cycle looks like this:

1-4 DBOL 30mg ED
    1-13 Test 500 mg Weekly
    1-12 EQ 400 mg Weekly

Maybe Anavar weeks 8-15 40mg ED.

Nolva 10mg ED
    Clomid at the end.
    .25 mg liquidex ED

Dbol raises test
    test raises test
    EQ doesn't convert to DHT
    Anavar is very mild and a great alternative to Winny if you are concerned about hair loss.

I have run avodart at .5mg since last Dec and will continue to run it. It is reducing my DHT levels by about 90% and will help greatly. More affordable is proscar at 1.25 mg daily that will reduce dht by around 70%. I also use minoxidil 5% twice daily and nizoral shampoo 3-4 times a week.
    I've never heard of nizoral shampoo. So the stack that you're doing:
    1-4 DBOL 30mg ED
    1-13 Test 500 mg Weekly
    1-12 EQ 400 mg Weekly

should be good for not promoting hair loss? I do want to stick with Deca, so would switching from SUS to EQ be safer in all aspects esp hair loss?

MT

sp9
    I would let more experieinced users talk to you about cycle makeup but all I ever here is, test is best, so I think people will tell you not to drop sus or at least use cyp or some type of test.

I have read quite a few posts in the past 1 1/2 years that deca and proscar can increase hair loss. You will want to use proscar/propecia or avodart to stop higher DHT conversion from the sus/test but it could cause hair loss when mixed with the deca.

I am going with Test/EQ/Dbol . The test/dbol raise test levels and a DHT inhibitor should slow or stop hailoss from those. EQ does not convert to DHT. This is the safest thing I have found in my research to try in the way of hairloss risks. I have no idea how it will turn out for me but with avodart being the most effective DHT blocker I will know that I am doing as uch as possible to minimize that side effect. I hope to start in a week or so. I will let everyone know if I have some bad sides.

Thread Information