Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DGenRit

Thread: Cutting cycle

Macros is offline Junior Member

Cutting cycle

Couple questions:
    What is a safe/effective dose for clen ?
    Is it safe to stack T3 and clen or will the side effects double?
    What do you prefer - masteron pills or injection?
    What is the best cutting steroid to add to a test base?
    What is the best test base to use/at what dose?

Thanks

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If your diet is on point you can cut with any steroid .

Test is test, some prefer test prop for less water retention, but if your using an AI, have a good diet and good water intake, i cant see any test base being better than another, its just down to personal preference.

Ive never seen Masteron pills, ive only seen injectable.

Yes you can run clen and t3.

An effective clen dose will vary from user to user, best to start with 20mcg and each day add 20mcg until the side effects become a little too much, 80mcg-120mcg seems to be a common range from what ive read.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Two things.
    There is no mast pills, its injectable.
    Cut is all about diet and cardio.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Like these guys already stated, diet will play the biggest role in your cutting. Masteron (only available in inj as far as I know) will only aid in cutting if you're under 10% BF and if your diet is on point.

Thanks so much for the info. I actually just read more about masteron today I agree that it seems to only be effective to strip the last bit of fat (You are dead on DGenRit). Since I am stuck slightly above 15% bf I will hold off on mast.
    This is probably topic for the next thread but while I have the ears (or eyes I guess..) of some knowledgable members, what is a good lean bulk cycle for someone looking to gain 10 lbs of lean body mass in the next year - starting at 175/~15%Bf?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Two things.
    There is no mast pills, its injectable.
    Cut is all about diet and cardio.
    For my cutting diet I drop calories 300 every 3 weeks. I'm at 2800 cals now so I'll go to 2500, 2200, and 1900 for the last 4-6 weeks. For macros I aim for 40/35/25 - p/c/f on training days and 50/25/25 - p/c/f on off days. I train as heavy as I can during a cut to maintain muscle mass and for cardio I do 2 Hiit sessions and 2 fasted sessions per week. Any advice for my training diet and cardio plan. I did this last year but I still haven't achieved the lbm and body composition I'm aiming for - thanks!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont know if you did prior cut diets before, but dieting and going heavy is really hard to do, you do lose a lot of strength on reduced carbs, at least I do.

It can mess with your head... Have it in mind.

DGenRit is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    For my cutting diet I drop calories 300 every 3 weeks. I'm at 2800 cals now so I'll go to 2500, 2200, and 1900 for the last 4-6 weeks. For macros I aim for 40/35/25 - p/c/f on training days and 50/25/25 - p/c/f on off days. I train as heavy as I can during a cut to maintain muscle mass and for cardio I do 2 Hiit sessions and 2 fasted sessions per week. Any advice for my training diet and cardio plan. I did this last year but I still haven't achieved the lbm and body composition I'm aiming for - thanks!
    IMO you're dropping calories too fast and your body will slow down its metabolism. I would drop 200 calories at a time. It's a marathon not a race. This way the body won't see a need to hibernate (store fat). As well don't go crazy in cardio. HIIT is fine 2x per week but don't do your other cardio for more than 20 min at a time IMO. You're trying to build muscle and you're dieting and your're doing heavy cardio. Something has to give and it will be muscle - and then your spirits. Take weekly progress pics and forget the scale. It can play mind **** games with you. Good luck.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DGenRit View Post
    IMO you're dropping calories too fast and your body will slow down its metabolism. I would drop 200 calories at a time. It's a marathon not a race. This way the body won't see a need to hibernate (store fat). As well don't go crazy in cardio. HIIT is fine 2x per week but don't do your other cardio for more than 20 min at a time IMO. You're trying to build muscle and you're dieting and your're doing heavy cardio. Something has to give and it will be muscle - and then your spirits. Take weekly progress pics and forget the scale. It can play mind **** games with you. Good luck.
    Awesome advice. Much appreciated. I'm new to this forum, but I like it a lot and I'm very impressed how knowledgable people are on here. I've never done a cycle so I want to make sure I do plenty of research first. I'm 30yo I have been training for 10 years but honestly I've only been training smart and consistently (in terms of having a solid plan for my training diet and cardio and sticking to it ) for the past 4 years. I know a cycle would help me progress much faster but I want to make sure I'm as close to my genetic potential as possible before I cycle.

Thread Information