Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Should I up the Tren?

BeeStung is offline Associate Member

Should I up the Tren?

I've been pinning 100mg of tren EOD for the past 4 weeks and i havent noticed anything significant. i talked to some guys thats done some tren cycles and they suggested i upped it by about 50mg EOD. in the first week or 2 i had bad night sweats and i was super aggressive but it has gone down. im not experiencing any sides which is making me think its ok to run a little higher dosage. i was also considering going to 600mg of test e a week (up 100mg a week from the first 4 weeks).

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    This is your first cycle right?
    and you want to go to like 500mg a week of tren ?

In my opinion you shouldnt even be on tren in the first place.

I wouldnt increase it if i were you, theres no need.

If your not seeing gains your tren is either under dosed or your diet or training need addressed.
    NACH3 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    I've been pinning 100mg of tren EOD for the past 4 weeks and i havent noticed anything significant. i talked to some guys thats done some tren cycles and they suggested i upped it by about 50mg EOD. in the first week or 2 i had bad night sweats and i was super aggressive but it has gone down. im not experiencing any sides which is making me think its ok to run a little higher dosage. i was also considering going to 600mg of test e a week (up 100mg a week from the first 4 weeks).
    I wouldn't even take TREN myself without some additional testosterone . You will gain better,,and look and feel better as well.
    100mg EOD should be enough for anyone to see some gains.

BeeStung is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    This is your first cycle right?
    and you want to go to like 500mg a week of tren ?

In my opinion you shouldnt even be on tren in the first place.

I wouldnt increase it if i were you, theres no need.

If your not seeing gains your tren is either under dosed or your diet or training need addressed.
    this will be my 3rd cycle. my meal plan is solid and i definitly training hard enough. my source is lab tested so im not sure what it could be.

and Alin im on 500mg of test a week and 400 tren

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    That is more than enough

My first tren cycle was 250 test 200 tren and i seen great results

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeStung View Post
    this will be my 3rd cycle. my meal plan is solid and i definitly training hard enough. my source is lab tested so im not sure what it could be.

and Alin im on 500mg of test a week and 400 tren
    Are you seeing any signs in vascularity and leaning out while building muscle?? If not it's surely either your diet & training(everyone thinks their diet and training Is 'on point' or your gear is totally bunk - are you using an AI hCG and a DA? We need estrogen as well - hence keeping it in a 'sweetspot' is most important for growth - too high no good too low also no good! Same with Prolactin - you are running a progestin... Too low... Again no good... Too high again not good... Take the guessing out and run labs... That'll also tell you if your gear is bunk or just severely underdosed(but do not assume this) or Labmax ot first to see if their are hormones in it! Then still get BW done!
    BeeStung likes this.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like bunk gear to me. 300 a week of tren is very noticeable with strength gains and an over all feeling of being a god amongst people

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    I 2nd bulk. I have ran I've ran almost a gram a week and I still get mad gainz off of just 100 eod.

Thread Information