• 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Review of cycle and pct protocol

jorge666 is offline New Member

Review of cycle and pct protocol

So... New to the forum, not new to training/AAD

Stats...

29 years old

12' 10lb/81kg/179lbs depending on your inclination, maybe 12-15% BF looking reasonable

Training 10+ years,
    done a few cycles when I was a lot younger and owing that 10 years ago the Internet and plethora of information on pct and it's importance were not available to me, I only ever did any pct on my last cycle and all that was was a blast of hcg , I know I am gonna get called all kinds of names under the sun but at 18 years old all I had was a bunch of gear available and f*** all information on pct or anything so I just thought losing my gains/sex drive/will to live was just part of coming off gear and had to be put up with until my next cycle and from the stupid cycles I have had (12 weeks on dbol only for example) and what I have read on hcg and testicular function no doubt I have done some damage to them with the idiotic things I have done in the past, but from the homework I have done recently I feel that it's possible to run a course and come off without too much hassle and keep at least some of my gains and no have to suffer erectile dysfunction for 2 years, which I swore I would never use again because of... truth is I wanna shred and bulk a bit and I actually miss the alpha male feeling of being on juice.. so I'm considering giving it another go, so here is my suggested cycle, any pointers or advice would be appreciated!

Cheers

10 week cycle
    Test C 200 mg every week (split into 2 shots)
    Tren E 400 mg weeks 1-8 (split into 2 shots)

Arimidex 0.5 mg eod
    (the whole cycle including pct?)

Hcg 200iu twice a week after 1 week on cycle finish on same day as last shot

Pct start 10 days after last shot

Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Wondering about the deal with cabergoline as I seriously doubt I could get hold of it I had never heard of it until tonight...

Appreciate any feedback

Joe

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why Test C and E?

I would start HCG from day one, have caber on hand, it's not hard to find and not too expensive. I'd also start PCT two weeks after your last objection but those four days wont make a big difference.

I would also get pre-cycle blood work

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    10 years off and you want to restart with tren ??

Even if you havent had troubles in the past that would not be smart.

You should do test only, just read the Sucessfull first cycle sticky, it will answer all your questions and correct the mistakes.
    NACH3 likes this.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ohhh, I misread. I thought you were proposing a Test E and Test C cycle so ignore my ester question.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    10 years off and you want to restart with tren ??

Even if you havent had troubles in the past that would not be smart.

You shoulyd do test only, just read the Sucessfull first cycle sticky, it will answer all your questions and correct the mistakes.
    Agreed^... Plus I'd stay away from 19nors if you can't find caber or prami... You want to at least have it on hand after mid cycle bloods to make any adjustments in AI & DA which is very important.... essentially keeping your E2 in range(sweet pot) would, in theory, keep your prolactin down... Unless pre cycle BW said differently. Also, always extend your nolva to 6 wks(40/40/20/20/20/20) when running a 19nor... It gets harder to recover from the older we get, period... Especially with 19nors...

Thus is the link BB was referring to

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Give it a read and ask what you need again after... Or lay out a different plan
    Mr.BB likes this.

Give it a read and ask what you need again after... Or lay out a different plan [/QUOTE]

10 years since I first used not since I did a cycle, also have done tren before acetate every other day and didn't really get sides that were anything different to anything else I'd had if anyhing I enjoyed it, my sleep is different on anything but I don't mind as even if I don't sleep all that well I still wake up feeling like I can run through a brick wall...

Also forgo to mention being from uk how and where would we get blood work done, my doctor would laugh me out of the surgery if I told him what I was planning, any idea on a round about dosing on ai/da to keep levels in the effective range as bloodwork may also prove a stumbling block, will try and source caber although I'm not holding my breath, and if running hcg while on cycle to maintain normal test production as well as a small dosing of endogenous test to balance it out is it gonna be 100% necessary?

Also if I did lose libido would that likely return once pct finished

Thanks for the replies guys

Quote Originally Posted by jorge666 View Post
    10 years since I first used not since I did a cycle, also have done tren before acetate every other day and didn't really get sides that were anything different to anything else I'd had if anyhing I enjoyed it, my sleep is different on anything but I don't mind as even if I don't sleep all that well I still wake up feeling like I can run through a brick wall...

Also forgo to mention being from uk how and where would we get blood work done, my doctor would laugh me out of the surgery if I told him what I was planning, any idea on a round about dosing on ai/da to keep levels in the effective range as bloodwork may also prove a stumbling block, will try and source caber although I'm not holding my breath, and if running hcg while on cycle to maintain normal test production as well as a small dosing of endogenous test to balance it out is it gonna be 100% necessary?
    Something conflicting about your posts, first post you talk about a bunch of problems, erectile dysfunction, etc. Now you say you dont have sides from tren, sorry but we here consider ED to be a side effect, quite nasty one in fact.

The point on doing test only and then on next cycle add other molecules, is for you to understand what works better in your body. If you do a cycle of 3-4 components how you know which drug is doing what?

Plenty of ppl from UK here and they do bloodwork, of course you might have to pay from your own pocket, but personnaly making the tax payers or insurance pay for steroid use is a bit of a scam IMHO. I pay for my bloodwork, just go into a lab and ask for personnal bw and describe the tests I want done, never been refused.

Something conflicting about your posts, first post you talk about a bunch of problems, erectile dysfunction, etc. Now you say you dont have sides from tren , sorry but we here consider ED to be a side effect, quite nasty one in fact.

The point on doing test only and then on next cycle add other molecules, is for you to understand what works better in your body. If you do a cycle of 3-4 components how you know which drug is doing what?

Plenty of ppl from UK here and they do bloodwork, of course you might have to pay from your own pocket, but personnaly making the tax payers or insurance pay for steroid use is a bit of a scam IMHO. I pay for my bloodwork, just go into a lab and ask for personnal bw and describe the tests I want done, never been refused.
    If you actually bothered to read what I had written rather than to pick out what you need to quote to be able to sit and patronise me you would see I had said I had done cycles with and without tren and not once did I say I didn't get sides I said I didn't notice the sides being any different/worse with or without tren, and of course I consider ED a bad side hence the reason I come here asking for help but as with most forums like this people would rather pick apart your posts and patronise you than actually genuinely care about helping you, all I said was a month or two without sex would be not so bad COMPARED to zero sex drive and severe depression that I have experienced post cycle when I didn't get the correct guidance (that I have come here seeking not sanctimonious lecturing) things like deca and dbol that are usually used by many new users can cause lots of problems of a similar nature, it's almost like some people want to feel like elitist ushering "newbies" in to the kids (beginner) cycle section because they aren't grown up enough to handle the big boys steroids and they can be saved until you are man enough to handle them... by the sounds of it the bad sides can happen to anyone of any experience with AAS regardless and It being a completely different compound to test and 5 times more anabolic and androgenic I fail to see how test only cycle is gonna be a good precursor fo what tren will do, I apologise for my rant but I haven't come here to be ushered into the kids section by you grown ups, I respectfully appreciate everyone's feedback but I have a lot of experience with using and a lot of experience with bad sides hence coming here to get a bit of information on doing things as best I can to avoid that happening, I wanted to use tren as I am not interested in bloating and filling with estrogen which is what a test only cycle is probably gonna do unless you used enough ai to supers that then what's the point in using something 5x less anabolic to do the same job?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    you claim test only will bloat you
    but test and tren will make you lean

No sir, correct training, cardio, diet, AI and water intake will keep you lean regardless of the compounds used.

Im from the UK, i told my GP that i had libido issues and had abused steroids , i got a full bloodwork/hormone panel done that way. But it was a one off, if i want regular or you want regular blood work (which is aways recommended) you will probably need to go private and pay, its not cheap, but none of this game comes cheap.

A few simple google searches will find you private blood work.

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by jorge666 View Post
    If you actually bothered to read what I had written rather than to pick out what you need to quote to be able to sit and patronise me you would see I had said I had done cycles with and without tren and not once did I say I didn't get sides I said I didn't notice the sides being any different/worse with or without tren, and of course I consider ED a bad side hence the reason I come here asking for help but as with most forums like this people would rather pick apart your posts and patronise you than actually genuinely care about helping you, all I said was a month or two without sex would be not so bad COMPARED to zero sex drive and severe depression that I have experienced post cycle when I didn't get the correct guidance (that I have come here seeking not sanctimonious lecturing) things like deca and dbol that are usually used by many new users can cause lots of problems of a similar nature, it's almost like some people want to feel like elitist ushering "newbies" in to the kids (beginner) cycle section because they aren't grown up enough to handle the big boys steroids and they can be saved until you are man enough to handle them... by the sounds of it the bad sides can happen to anyone of any experience with AAS regardless and It being a completely different compound to test and 5 times more anabolic and androgenic I fail to see how test only cycle is gonna be a good precursor fo what tren will do, I apologise for my rant but I haven't come here to be ushered into the kids section by you grown ups, I respectfully appreciate everyone's feedback but I have a lot of experience with using and a lot of experience with bad sides hence coming here to get a bit of information on doing things as best I can to avoid that happening, I wanted to use tren as I am not interested in bloating and filling with estrogen which is what a test only cycle is probably gonna do unless you used enough ai to supers that then what's the point in using something 5x less anabolic to do the same job?
    M8 I'm here trying to help to the best of my knowledge, if you dont like the critique too bad. Quite childish to ask for opinion and then start whinning cause you dont like the advice.
    If you think that advising to restart cycling with a test only cycle instead of going tren , which is the harshest compound there is side effects wise, is patronising and lecturing you need to go get your head straight. Do what you want its your body, just dont start whinning when ppl tell you what you dont want to hear.

FFS.

M8 I'm here trying to help to the best of my knowledge, if you dont like the critique too bad. Quite childish to ask for opinion and then start whinning cause you dont like the advice.
    If you think that advising to restart cycling with a test only cycle instead of going tren , which is the harshest compound there is side effects wise, is patronising and lecturing you need to go get your head straight. Do what you want its your body, just dont start whinning when ppl tell you what you dont want to hear.

FFS.
    I'm not trying to be a pr1ck I'd just appreciate if people could read what I say properly rather than just responding to whatever they feel stands out to them, I'm a big boy and if any sides occur I only have myself to blame, all I want to know is... The proposed cycle laid out as above is there anything missing or anything in the wrong order or anything as long as I am doing everything available to counter the sides that's all anyone can do isn't it? As I said I apologise for ranting but I feel the sides I experienced in the past were through lack of information rather than reacting badly to one compound or another, running long cycles or cycles without test etc no hcg , no PCT etc would probably have the same bad sides on any human regardless of how well you tolerate certain compounds, but I didn't have the guidance in terms of dosing, cycle length and correct pct... not because my body reacted badly to them

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    If you really are only running the test at 200 mg ew split into two 100 mg pins you may not even need the ai. Is that your intention to run low test and let the tren do the work?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    If you really are only running the test at 200 mg ew split into two 100 mg pins you may not even need the ai. Is that your intention to run low test and let the tren do the work?
    Yeah that's the idea the test is just in there to give a bit of exogenous source to make pct easier when I come off, I'm hearing it's probably much easier to get tren A as well so would probably have to be eod with that and yeah I'd rather do 100 split into 2 with the test

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    from uk?...im from norway and i just order caber from an uk-website. It arrieved fast and without problems. Should be even easier when you live there.
    The worst part was actualy using it. I became so tired that i tried to sleep between sets. I dont know if it was directly from caber, too much selfbleeding or my sleeping pills or a combo, but it cleared up when i dropped caber.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    from uk?...im from norway and i just order caber from an uk-website. It arrieved fast and without problems. Should be even easier when you live there.
    The worst part was actualy using it. I became so tired that i tried to sleep between sets. I dont know if it was directly from caber, too much selfbleeding or my sleeping pills or a combo, but it cleared up when i dropped caber.
    Interesting what about prami

Thread Information