DoctaBig is offline Member

Customs Question???

i was visiting a friend this weekend who informed me that where he is from (Yemen) AAS is basically like weed in amsterdam and also dirt cheep. He believes about 2-3 bucks an amp for deca and test cyp. Anyway, hes planning on making a trip home in a few days and offered to mail me back a few cycle supply as a favor. I'm kinda nervous though, is this a good idea? do you think it will get extra inspection from customs being that is from the "middle east." Im kinda torn here and i need some advice. Also has anyone used stuff from that part of the world....do you think its safe???

j

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No way for us to answer that but yes I think coming from the middle east will probably give it extra attention.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I have broz who ship from amsterdam with no problems at all. It's all about how to pack it for shipping.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I think it would cause some more suspicions

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    I received a pack from Pakastian that took over 4 months to receive ... they are taking extra caution from anything coming from the middle east... expect it to get hung up in customs and searched extra carefully ...

DoctaBig is offline Member
    damn....

lordblitz....how do you reccommend packaging??

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    You have a PM jurichar.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    what's up fellaz.. i'm having my source ship 80 pills of dnp over from u.k.. he should be sending ne time soon.. this is my first time getting nething from overseas.. and i'm just a bit worried. 80 pills isn't much at all.. should there be any problems?????

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I'm done with overseas for awhile. Ole' SuperJew is getting his packages seized left and right. Western Europe - SEIZED , Mexico - SEIZED .It's just not worth the wait and hassle. I've always been leary of vet gear, but guess who is about to take a ride on the QV bus? Awesome prices, domestic suppliers, quick arrival time. Overseas, BLEH!

Thread Information