dc386 is offline New Member

Suggestions for skinny guy taking steroids

I'm taking my first cycle soon, ive trained for years and at my peak I went from 140 to 175 with diet/exercise. Ive lost most of my weight gains from an injury but am now back to 150 and I want to run a cycle to give me a boost. I know a ton of guys say that I need to gain weight naturally first but I am going to take the gear anyway as its a big motivator for me after losing my initial hardwork from my injury. I feel that I know how to eat and I know how to train but Id like to get suggestions from more experienced guys on how to make this work best even if that means it wont work as well because im to skinny. Thank you in advance for the help.

Stats:
    Weight: 150
    Height: 5'10"

Diet:
    3000-3200 calories per day
    5-6 meals a day
    40P / 40C / 20F
    (ive been reading more and more about upping the fat with good fats & lowering the carbs - anyone have experience w this idea?)

Exercise:
    5x5 3x per week
    sticking to the big three and then alternating upper/lower accessory days.

First Cycle:
    W 1-10 Test Enth 250mg E3D
    W 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)
    W 1-8 Deca 300mg
    Ancilliaries
    W 1-12 Nolva 20mg/d on hand for gyno
    W 3-10 HCG 250iu 3x/w

Post Cycle Therapy
    W 13 Nolva 20mg 2x/d
    W 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d
    Last edited by dc386; 02-05-2016 at 08:32 AM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg should start the first week. Add clomid to your pct. U can probably go to 12 weeks with test e.

As for the fat question. Some ppl respond to fat better then carbs. (I like carbs) u will need to just try it out for a month or so. That way u will now how your body works.

Side note
    U already said u dont weight enough. Get your diet set up. Get back to your weight. Then cycle.

pitweiler is offline Member
    I'd post up your diet in the nutrition section. It's only going to help you. Your clearly not eating enough if your only 150lbs. Your not going to get the results your looking for if your not eating enough. I'd drop the deca , for one its your first cycle. If you have any side effects. Your not going to know which one its from. Also I don't see and DA to help against prolactin. HCG should start from the first day you inject since your shutting your self down right then and there and clomid should be in your PCT like has already been said. Take a look at the first cycle sticky

I haven't started the diet, its just an example of what I will start with.

Thanks for the HCG & PCT advice, I will have to do some more research and tighten that up.

I may drop the Deca for my first run, it's consistent across the boards to start with test first but impatience is a bitch....would it be wise to run Deca for my second cycle or would another compound be a better choice?

Quote Originally Posted by dc386
    I haven't started the diet, its just an example of what I will start with. Thanks for the HCG & PCT advice, I will have to do some more research and tighten that up. I may drop the Deca for my first run, it's consistent across the boards to start with test first but impatience is a bitch....would it be wise to run Deca for my second cycle or would another compound be a better choice?
    Just remember, more isn't better. They say your first few cycles should be test only.

IMO I'd dial in your diet before starting a cycle. Especially being at the weight you are. Lock your diet in and be consistent in the gym. It's not easy to eat the amount of food that your going to need to do to make the gains that you want. I know it's hard to put a cycle on hold when you have it in your head that you want to start it. If your not eating enough, you will loose your gains. So pretty much you just wasted all of that money on the gear and potentially hurting your body. If you do it correctly you will see great results with a test only cycle

I forgot to mention before. 500ius of HCG is plenty. 250ius 2X a week. Same as your fest

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If your going to cycle and do it properly just use Test and you should see great results, add deca the next time

Thanks for the help everyone. I am going to go back and review/adjust my cycle & diet planning

crkr01 is offline New Member
    Similar to you - 6' @ 165lbs now eating around 3000 cals a day

Carbs 5%
    Fat 65 %
    Protein 30%

its my first cycle - Test E Only and I'm only three weeks in, - my main exercise is Crossfit and thought when I switched to high fat a few months ago I would suffer without the carbs, but have found I perform better on High Fat

Three weeks in and I'm 8lbs up at the moment between, fat/muscle/water

I appreciate some people say I would be better with carbs for a bulk but I prefer high fat - if at the end of the cycle I feel I didn't make enough gains I would change it around for a second cycle

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    I'd post up your diet in the nutrition section. It's only going to help you. Your clearly not eating enough if your only 150lbs. Your not going to get the results your looking for if your not eating enough. I'd drop the deca, for one its your first cycle. If you have any side effects. Your not going to know which one its from. Also I don't see and DA to help against prolactin. HCG should start from the first day you inject since your shutting your self down right then and there and clomid should be in your PCT like has already been said. Take a look at the first cycle sticky
    Good catch in the deca . I read right over that.

Thread Information