Thread: cycle help

pjj1180 is offline New Member

cycle help

I have 3g's deca and 1g test cyp.
    plan to run wk 1-4 400mg deca and 250mg test. wk 5-7 400 deca and wk 8 200mg deca. i have 36 50mg clomid pills and 60 10mg nolv. pills.
    my question is when and how much nolv. to use. I'm also worried about deca gyno any suggestions would be appreciated. This is my second cycle , my first was 150mg tren eod. was very pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by pjj1180
    I have 3g's deca and 1g test cyp.
    plan to run wk 1-4 400mg deca and 250mg test. wk 5-7 400 deca and wk 8 200mg deca. i have 36 50mg clomid pills and 60 10mg nolv. pills.
    my question is when and how much nolv. to use. I'm also worried about deca gyno any suggestions would be appreciated. This is my second cycle , my first was 150mg tren eod. was very pleased.
    well really you should run the test threw out the cycle, and deca really should be run for at least 10 weeks. But if you are goin threw w/ it keep the nova on hand and if the sides get too bad start w/ 5mg a day of the nova. But really i would invest in some more stuff. JMO good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Rethink the whole cycle it is not a good one. Get more test and deca .

Quote Originally Posted by HybridWideAngle
    well really you should run the test threw out the cycle, and deca really should be run for at least 10 weeks. But if you are goin threw w/ it keep the nova on hand and if the sides get too bad start w/ 5mg a day of the nova. But really i would invest in some more stuff. JMO good luck
    How much test to run. not looking for to much gains maybe 10 -15 pounds post cycle . I'm running deca because i've read on this sight that much of the gains are retained.

I also have 2g. tren . but was affraid to use because of prog. gyno

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would run test 1-10wks

I would run the test higher than the deca . For a first cycle though, test alone is plenty.

If you eat, train, and take your anti-es, and use a good post-recovery plan you will easily keep all your gains.

500 test for 10wks with 10-20mg nolva ED is fine.

If your set on deca

Id run maybe 350 test and 200 deca.

Some say 200 deca is too low, but its not for a first cycle and you will still see results from it.

J_Rod is offline New Member
    You Definitely Need To Run 500 Mg Of Test For The Whole Time And Run 400-600mg Deca For At Least 6. If You Only Want 10-15 Pounds Then This Probably Isnt Your Cycle. I Run About 600mg Deca, 500-750mg Test, And 400-600mg Boldenon (eq). And That Cycle Is Consistently Good For 15-25 Lbs Every Time. You Will Lose Some Due To The High Water Retention Of The Test And Deca But The Eq In The Mix Will Help Harden The Muscle And Keep Water Retention Down Some. This Will Maximize The Weight That You Keep From The Cycle. And Trust Me, You Dont Just Want To Gain 10-15 Once You See Results You Will Want More.

Thread Information