Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: First Cycle Toughts?

Remus is offline New Member

Post First Cycle Toughts?

Goal: Add bulk, gain strength and increase muscle mass.

12 Week Cycle
    Weeks 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg/week split
    Weeks 1-6: Danabol at 20mg ED
    Weeks 3-10: Arimidex at 1mg EOD

PCT:
    HCG starts 2 weeks after last injection for 2 weeks at 500iu EOD

Clomid & Aromasin start after last injection of HCG
    (Maybe instead of Aromasin, I would use Nolva)
    Clomid at 150/150/100/100/50
    Aromasin at 25/20/12/12/12
    (Daily Dosage/Week)

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats, age, training experience, etc?

20 years old
    3 years training
    190lbs
    I train 5 times a week, but occasionally on some weeks I train 3 times a week because of my job.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To young bro. Hold off until 25

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I know myself it sounds shit to hear

But the best thing at the moment is sorting your diet

, start steroids when your 25 it will decrease a lot of potential problems further down the line.

Good luck
    Remus likes this.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    20 years old
    3 years training
    190lbs
    I train 5 times a week, but occasionally on some weeks I train 3 times a week because of my job.
    I have to support the idea to wait until you are at least 25 years old. Your endocrine system is still developing until about 25 and you don't want to screw with it too young. You don't want to spend the next 40 to 60 years on TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I know myself it sounds shit to hear

But the best thing at the moment is sorting your diet

, start steroids when your 25 it will decrease a lot of potential problems further down the line.

Good luck
    I just can't seem to grow anymore no matter the intensity or the hours I put in, it's like I've hit the end of the train tracks. I was considering this would be the best route for me to leap over the barrakade.

I even tried upping my diet intake for several months but we all know that our body can only utilise what we eat efficiently to a degree.
    It's just if I push myself more I know that without required higher hormonal levels, the damaged muscles won't repair efficiently and instead of increasing muscle mass I would start to destroy muscles, and ultimately loose muscle size.

I do believe there is more potential to what my body can come to but I don't have the back up in my system.

I have perfected my diet to clean and plenty protein over the years to suit my regime, but it's not helping at all to pass the threshold.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry, but no way at 20 years old you have perfected your diet and training. Its your body and you do what you want with it, but know that from some things we cannot go back, steroids are such things that will alter your life forever. Speccially before 25 yeards old, where all your hormonal system is still maturing and finding its balance.
    Suppose you ignore us and run into problems, like all this guys: ***Cycles going wrong for the young***
    Then you have to go through life with a bunch of hormonal problems (which include erectile dysfunction) or have to inject testosterone all the rest of your life. Do you know the repersussions all this will have in your life?

Hope your make the smart decision. You can read more here: The young and Steroids
    NACH3 likes this.

Mr BB, I appreciate the concerns but let's skip the age factor.
    I have already been on that forum and read the threads, I gotto say, they are damn stupid. I mean on some threads on there is ridicules no wonder they are having problems, I've seen the most absurd dosing and combination of AI and SERMS and most ridiculous 1 cycles is beyond smartism. Obviously they have started with fuc* flies knowledge to begin with and I'm sure you felt like giving them a good kick in the head to knock some sense into them right? Because, that's how I felt.

I'm not saying I won't come across with problems, but what I'm saying is I understand the side effects, I understand what it can cause and accept that. I'm not ignoring anything but let's just put the age factor aside and "oh, you're 20, Fuc* off" thoughts and focus on the cycle.
    Am I being honest and reasonable here?
    Last edited by Remus; 02-06-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Look guys I'm not some un educated, spoilt as* hole. I respect your opinions, but I have learnt even with the good intentions you have, there will be a sort of consequence down the line and I accept that and when I do face problems I want to be assured that there will be good hearted people somewhere that would be able to help. Am I being reasonable?

somewhatjacked is offline Associate Member
    Look guys I'm not some un educated, spoilt as* hole. I respect your opinions, but I have learnt even with the good intentions you have, there will be a sort of consequence down the line and I accept that and when I do face problems I want to be assured that there will be good hearted people somewhere that would be able to help. Am I being reasonable?
    These are good hearted people trying to help by telling you what they think is right (with evidence).

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    well if you take advice now you wont hit problems down the line which may not be fixable.

You are 20 and know anout diet....well im 49 and been training for 30 years and im still learning about diet new ways to train and cycle with the least sides and and safest gains

Thread Information