DrRoid is offline New Member

Exclamation HCG Overdose last 4 weeks HELP

Hello guys,
    I got "pregnyl HCG " by my doc and inject by myself on test e cycle.

The plan is to use 250iu 2x/week.

4 weeks ago I prepared all insulin needles with HCG and put them into the freezer.

When I mixed the HCG and draw the fluid I got only 0,5ml fluid. But it should be 1ml at 5000iu ...

I was abit confused and thought that I maybe lost some fluid in the vial ... So I just sticked to my calculation, that 1/20 ml fluid = 250 iu

But now I realized that the "active hcg ingredient" is not the fluid, it is the powder. So I concentrated 5000iu in 0,5ml ! and by drawing the 1/20ml in each syringe must have been 500iu per each shot !

Damn it !

So the dose has been much too high the last 4 weeks.

What shall I do ? I see no side effects so far, but they will come ...

So the first 5000iu are used up now. I prepared the next 5000iu Pregnyl and again: just 0,5ml fluid mixed with poweder!
    Eventhough it says 5000iu at 1ml ...

Now I just draw the 0,5ml fluid and devided it into 20 equal shots, so 5000iu/20 should be 250iu each.

All in all very strange I hope my balls are not desentized because of the HCG overdosed the last 4 weeks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Did you use bacteriostatic water(has .9 BA in it making it sterile)? If not you used NaCl(sodium Chloride) and that is only good for one injection(ie; high doses... Fertility)

If you just used 2ml(of bac water) for 5000ius of HCG to be reconstituted... To get 250iu you would draw to the '1'(assuming your barrel is 100iu(units) 1cc or 1ml) inject 2x per wk

its only been 4-5wks so at least you caught it.... Some people(on HRT) use up to 1000iu HCG per wk that's the highest dose that won't desensitize your leydig cells...

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    It's no big deal at all man, seriously. 1,000IU/week is not an unreasonable dose of hCG , and many guys are using that much hCG without issue. You're not going to experience any major side effects from this. Just drop it down to your desired dose and you'll be fine.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a big problem as freezing probaly destroyed most of the hormone.

DrRoid is offline New Member
    Okay cool, I dont have sides (using also 12,5mg ED Aromasin as an AI).

I used this Pregnyl 5000, it says 1ml sodium chloride (BAC Water I think).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	56-1.jpg 
Views:	1071 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	161814

I put the "1ml Sodium Chloride" in the PRegnyl 5000iu vial. After draw all in one syringe I measured 0.5ml, as I mentioned above.

So I just devided the 0.5ml into 20 shots, which should equal to 250iu right ?

-----

Freezing destroyed it ?
    I think that is okay:
    ************.com/forum/peptide-science/673173-how-long-does-hcg -last-freezer-fridge.html
    Storage:
    Store at 30°C (86°F). Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.
    Last edited by DrRoid; 02-07-2016 at 12:23 PM.

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Not a big problem as freezing probaly destroyed most of the hormone.

hCG will last for a very long time when frozen. I can't give you an exact shelf life, but I've used hCG that's been frozen for ~6 months without issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRoid View Post
    Okay cool, I dont have sides (using also 12,5mg ED Aromasin as an AI).

I used this Pregnyl 5000, it says 1ml sodium chloride (BAC Water I think).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	56-1.jpg 
Views:	1071 
Size:	117.1 KB 
ID:	161814

I put the "1ml Sodium Chloride" in the PRegnyl 5000iu vial. After draw all in one syringe I measured 0.5ml, as I mentioned above.

So I just devided the 0.5ml into 20 shots, which should equal to 250iu right ?

-----

Freezing destroyed it ?
    I think that is okay:
    ************.com/forum/peptide-science/673173-how-long-does-hcg-last-freezer-fridge.html
    Storage:
    Store at 30°C (86°F). Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days when refrigerated.

That isn't bacteriostatic water, it's sodium chloride which is not meant for long term storage. BAC water contains benzyl alcohol, a preservative which allows for safe storage.

If you reconstituted it with 1ml but only drew out .5ml, you left half of the hCG in the ampule.

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    Just wanted to double check on something. I have all my gear ready for my summer cycle. My HCG does not need to be refrigerated until it's reconstituted with the bacteriostatuc water, right? I have all my gear in an open box in a dark room for now

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike198
    Just wanted to double check on something. I have all my gear ready for my summer cycle. My HCG does not need to be refrigerated until it's reconstituted with the bacteriostatuc water, right? I have all my gear in an open box in a dark room for now
    refrigerate after reconstitution

Thread Information