viper1428 is offline New Member

First Cycle Questions

I’m about to start my first cycle and have some questions.

250mg Test-E E3.5D 1-10
    30mg Dbol ED 1-4

12.5mg Aromasin ED or EOD 1-10

200IU HCG E3.5D 1-10
    250IU HCG EW 11-14

40mg Nolva 40/40/20/20 13-16

I only bought one 5000IU of HCG and later read that it’s advisable to run it even after your last test pin. Test stays in the body for around 37 days so LH production won’t start till your test levels return to normal or at least drop enough for your Hypothalamus to take note at start producing LH again.

1. Is it fine to run only 200IU of HCG during cycle which will only use 4000IU, leaving me 1000IU left over for PCT?

2. I also have a vacation coming up right at the end of my Dbol cycle. If i’m still on dbol by the time it comes up i won’t be drinking, but how bad is it to drink on test-e and how long does dbol take to exit your system or at least for the liver to be finished processing it?

3. Is there any supplements that are a highly recommended while on cycle? I’ve heard of cycle support, milk thistle, krill oil, RES100, Tococaps for PCT to promote LH restart but most of what i read on supplements and cycling come from bro science. So are any really helpful, mostly personal preference or mostly snake oil?

4. I’ve read that increasing aromasin more than 25mg a day is pointless as it has diminishing returns. If for some reason aromasin isn’t cutting it and i’m getting gyno, can I take a one or two nolva a week with aromasin?
    Last edited by viper1428; 02-07-2016 at 04:49 PM.

Thread Information