Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Second cycle. Cutting or bulking cycle?

Faacus is offline Junior Member

Second cycle. Cutting or bulking cycle?

I'm 192 lbs 5.9 12_13% bf .. my goal is to cut to 8% for the summer maintaining actuals muscle volume. I am ready for my second cycle. cypionate 600 weekly 12 weeks and anavar 60 daily for 6 weeks. the first cycle was only cypionate 500 as a guide and I gained 17 lbs that I kept totally but I used too many kcal post cycle and I increased my bf. I am now thinking of two options. Option 1 natural cut 3-4 months and start mass in the summer cycle. Option 2 cutting cycle beginning in March'll cut calories and keep maintenance calories in summer. which recommended option? I'm afraid to fall too muscle naturally cut.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    option 1, cut very slowly by first introducing cardio, then start slowly adjusting your diet. This must be done slowly and monitor your bf/muscle tissue and adjust accordingly. Then once you hit your target of fat loss hit a cycle.
    RaginCajun likes this.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    Yes cut first...most ppl myself included think there bf is lower than it is...when your leaner you will respond better to gear and it'll look better with less complications..good luck!

Thread Information