KILL is offline New Member

deca causing me to bloat alot

i am doing a cycle of deca ...... 300mg a week... i am 7 weeks in

anyways, everything is going great, but i am bloating alot....

i dont think i can get my hands on any NOLVADEX or anything like that. Unless i try to order it online

i can get clenbuterol ... will that do the trick? or is there much better stuff for this problem?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Your already in week 7. Its a little late now. All I would say now is drink 2-3 gallons a day of water and stay away from salty food

KILL is offline New Member
    true..... how long after i take my last shot of deca do u think the bloating will go down?

Austex is offline Member
    Lots of water. Bump. You need an anti-estrogen and a natural test booster. Both of which is available at your local supplement store. Biotest is one that comes to mind. You can pick up their "E" for an anti-e, and the "Tribex 500" as a t booster. I think take double the dose of E for a few days, then take the recommended dose. Tribex 500 I would take 1.5-2 x the serving size for a week, then the recommended size thereonafter.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Kill what did u expect? lol
    Deca is a mass builder...just go w/ the flow....

depdaddy is offline Member

bloating

all the water you can handle...currently on 400mg deca and 400 test..water goes up and down..one day 224 by afternoon can be 227 then back down to 221 next morning..several over counter that works ok ..just double dose for a few days..i have no acne just bloating..lucky for me not much bloat in lower belly so it isnt noticable with shirt on

ColdSore is offline Banned
    BY AUSTEX
    quote "ou can pick up their "E" for an anti-e, and the "Tribex 500" as a t booster. I think take double the dose of E for a few days, then take the recommended dose. Tribex 500 I would take 1.5-2 x the serving size for a week, then the recommended size thereonafter." quote

Do you think an "over the counter" anti-e is and tribulas will do the trick? Im not flamming, im just wondering if its strong enough?

Austex is offline Member
    I believe it will help, but it's not going to be as good as an Rx. When you need something fast though, it's readily available.

Thread Information