Thread: Sust 250 Cycle

JHMinks is offline New Member

Sust 250 Cycle

First Cycle, 10 wks 500ml/wk finished off with clomid. Do you think that is to much based on 165lb, 6'0 and am I running it long enough to see positive gains?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    10 weeks is long enough.
    But I recomend u add something to the Sus, like d-bol for the first 4 weeks.
    How old are u?

JHMinks is offline New Member
    29, been training for 3 years

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd recommend a different test -Enan or Cyp so that it's only a one ester. Sust needs to be shot EOD to prevent dips in blood consistancy. If you already bought it. then run it 250mg E3D.

At your weight, I'd stick with the test only, maybe jumpstart with some dbol @ 30mg

JayCee2 is offline New Member
    what about the food?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    your 6 ft and only 165 and you have been training for 3 years?? i think a bulking diet would be a good choice to start with. No offense bro but I am 7" shorter and I weight more. With that amount of training you have listed I think you should weigh more than that. I think your frame could handle some more before you hit a cycle.

That cycle is ok IMO- I think you would be better off with some cyp or enath for your first.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    your 6 ft and only 165 and you have been training for 3 years?? i think a bulking diet would be a good choice to start with. No offense bro but I am 7" shorter and I weight more. With that amount of training you have listed I think you should weigh more than that. I think your frame could handle some more before you hit a cycle.

That cycle is ok IMO- I think you would be better off with some cyp or enath for your first.
    I agree. 6 165lbs @ 20 yrs old can take a few more years of natural training....

Austex is offline Member
    For the first cycle at your age I wouldn't run any test. You will definately see results, but your own T values will drop significantly following the cycle. I would personally try a cycle of deca to put some meat on your bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Austex
    For the first cycle at your age I wouldn't run any test. You will definately see results, but your own T values will drop significantly following the cycle. I would personally try a cycle of deca to put some meat on your bones.
    Bad advice.
    Sorry Austex but a deca only cycle is about the worst thing he could do....

LMFAO!!! Yeah great advice bro
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Austex is offline Member
    Ok so my post wasn't clear...I recommend using the deca INSTEAD of the sustanon . If he is 29 and never used AS before, his own T production is starting to wear thin. So, in my opinion, I would not want to jump directly into a cycle with test, due to the dramatic changes he would experience post cycle.

Ok so my post wasn't clear...I recommend using the deca INSTEAD of the sustanon. If he is 29 and never used AS before, his own T production is starting to wear thin. So, in my opinion, I would not want to jump directly into a cycle with test, due to the dramatic changes he would experience post cycle.
    Test should be the basis of any and every cycle. So I still don't see why your recomending Deca w/ out test.

Austex is offline Member
    You can ask any physician who knows about AS, and they will tell you that following a cycle using an inorganic testosterone (not produced by your own body), your natural production will be retarded tremendously. To my knowledge, all AS will retard natural T production...but none more than test. I personally used test on my first cycle, and had tremendous results. As time goes by, I will continue to need more and more test to get the same results I've had in the past. Now, given JHMinks age and size, I'm going to say that he needs all the test he can get. My opinion, however, would be that he uses other means of AS besides test until say his second cycle. This way, when he comes off of his first cycle, his body will pick back up and his gains will be more significant.

Deca will shut down his test production far more worse than test. Please show this physician's report or any evidence that backs up your theory.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Regardless of what AS your taking your still going to be shut down, that's why post cycle clomid and or HCG is used to get you back to where you were at.
    And Abst is right...Deca will shut u down harder then test.

Thread Information