Abrennan029 is offline New Member

First Cycle, Looking for help.

Hi everyone,
    After viewing the site for a while yesterday I decided to join and figured I would get the best information I could here. I am 22 years old and about 220 lbs at 5'10". I have been weight lifting steadily for about 3 years. My friend has been on a cycle on a off for a while and has recommeneded SARMS to me. I had thought about taking Ostarine(Mk-2866) to start but recently changed my mind, however I still view it as an option. I recently ordered Andro-1 by Ironmaglabs. It is due to arrive soon. Reason why I choose this one is because like other prohormones this one is non-methylated so it is suppose to be safer towards the liver and help with lean mass gains. The dosage seems normal and easy to follow. I also have the cycle support to take with this as well as the PCT afterwards. I was wondering if anyone has taken this before and would recommend it or suggest I just try the Ostarine. I want my first cycle to be a success and not a mistake. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated and let me know if I should try this Andro-1 or not. Thank you all again. Happy to be here.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First, welcome to the forum.

What's your stats?

Have u read all the stickies and how is your diet?

These questions will help us help u! That is y I ask.

Abrennan029 is offline New Member
    Thank you!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by stats currently. So I am unsure how to answer that.

If by stickies you mean side effects, currently what I have noticed about this prohormone is there has been no reported side effects in use however there is possibility of hair loss, acne, lethargy, stomach pains, and sometimes anxiety. I haven't found any others however lethargy was a huge one.

My diet I currently track every day. I take in 2500 calories a day as I am trying to lose weight. My protein intake is about 200g-250g a day, my carbs are 100g-150g a day, and fats are 70g-80g. I use Wednesdays and Sundays as carb loading days.

My workouts range from Monday - Saturday. I do 20-30 minutes of cardio prior to my workout. I hit every muscle separately through-out the days of the week. Sundays are my rest days.

Currently what I am taking for supplements are
    Jym Pro Protein
    Myogenix Aftershock
    Crea-Ten
    Ultra-Max Taurine
    Jym Fish Oil
    Men's One A Day Multi-Vitamin

Anything else you need to know just let me know!

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrennan029 View Post
    Thank you!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by stats currently. So I am unsure how to answer that.

If by stickies you mean side effects, currently what I have noticed about this prohormone is there has been no reported side effects in use however there is possibility of hair loss, acne, lethargy, stomach pains, and sometimes anxiety. I haven't found any others however lethargy was a huge one.

My diet I currently track every day. I take in 2500 calories a day as I am trying to lose weight. My protein intake is about 200g-250g a day, my carbs are 100g-150g a day, and fats are 70g-80g. I use Wednesdays and Sundays as carb loading days.

My workouts range from Monday - Saturday. I do 20-30 minutes of cardio prior to my workout. I hit every muscle separately through-out the days of the week. Sundays are my rest days.

Currently what I am taking for supplements are
    Jym Pro Protein
    Myogenix Aftershock
    Crea-Ten
    Ultra-Max Taurine
    Jym Fish Oil
    Men's One A Day Multi-Vitamin

Anything else you need to know just let me know!
    Stats is your weight, body fat, height, years trained things of that nature.

Stickies are the threads at the top of each section on the forums. Read them before u do any supplement.

The things u listed for side effects are indeed side affects! Haha

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Personaly i think you should train a couple more years naturally and thencycle testosterone when your 25 years old.
    Learn to tweak your diet and gain more training experience.

25 is the age where your likely to have matured yoir endocrine system and lowers the risk of permantley shutting down your HPTA.

Sarms may sound simple but i dont think they are good idea for beginners.

At your age you should still have a high production of testosterone in your body to make some nice steady gains.

As 73rr said read the sticky's (pinned threads)

2 stickys you should take time to read;

The young and Steroids

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information