Thread: TTokkyo

Dr. Derek is offline Member

Question TTokkyo

Has anyone had any problems with TT products being underdosed? I know alot of guys love thier product and Iam not trying to piss anyone off but I used 100 tabs of thier Anadrol , which I know was legit, last cycle and it did not produce the gains/side effects I usually see with the anadrol (hemogenin) I usually use. IE alot less water retention and strength gain.

Peace

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    rumors abound bro. so who could really say?obviously something was wrong if you are an experianced a50 user, you should know. i have never had any bad expeiriances wit tt products myself.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    All my friends use TT products and they have great gains. But lately I heard a lot about TT stuff being underdosed. I don't know anyone who had that stuff, I just have been reading around and that's what I heard. But like Kev said, no one really know's and it's hard to say.

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    It is all BS started by the competition to reduce sales. Think about it, it only makes sence to try and drop the sales of the leading company on the market right ? No company right now can compete with Ttokkyo.

M18

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I ran a cycle with the TT anadrol last tiem and I was very suprised on the effects of them or should I say lack of.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I just ran some stuff with TT as the sponsor and my sust bottles seemed very underfilled. I do not overdose by over a cc per bottle. I'm not THAT blind. But if you can get away with the dosing, the gains are GREAT!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Thanks for the imput fella's I have used most of TT's products with nothing but great gains, but I was really disappionted in the A50.

Mustang it does make sense for other AS manufacturers to start these rumors, I suspect thats were the rumors I heard about Brovel started a while back.

I'll just stay away from the TT AD.

Thread Information