Explicit is offline New Member

22 1.5 g into the delt

I dont wanna bump up an old thread just to have you guys re read it all and then get down to my question all over again. I got my gear of Sustanon organon. Trying to open the damn thing made me frustrated. Didnt wanna shatter my first amp. Anyway, I have the 22 and 23 gg 1.5 needles. I know you should go with a 1.0 length for delts. What are your suggestions for using the 1.5. Just go in 2/3s of the way?
    Another thing: I am going to inject Wed around 5pm and then I am going to the river Thursday around 5pm for the weekend. How will I be after my injection of Susta? I need to be able to move my shoulder to swim. That is a definite. Should I wait or just get on with it?

Plus: Is it the Sust that I hear causes the pain or is it the needle in the muscle?
    What is it about Sust that causes the pain? Is it the oil or what? I hear no bad things about cyp. Does the body get used to it after awhile or do you just have to bear it everytime

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Fill out your profile, and people might be more interested in answering your question. For example, how old are you? By the way, you answered your own question.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I use a 23 1,5 all the way in all muscles. Fill out your profile.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    I like 25 1" for everywhere but the glutes.

Thread Information